49 /BONUS/

HEY AMIRA STANS! THIS IS A BONUS ABOUT HER AFTER ALEXIS IS ADOPTED BY THE COUPLE <3 (I'm abit rusty)
———
/AMIRA/
My hair was long and tied back in a ponytail, awhile ago it turned back to its original brown colour so I had dyed it blonde.

To be honest, I didn't like the blonde so I went back to pink, I fucking love it like this.

Long and pink. The two stereotypical feminine words that come to mind.

I ran my hand through it and ruffled it a bit, adding some volume before sighs and subconsciously rubbing my hands up my sides. Right.

Dysphoria got me bad. My eyes prick with tears of the fact that I don't feel nothing anymore. I actually feel real. I have a chest.

I sniffle and wipe my nose before looking back in the mirror. My winged eyeliner is crisp and straight, my eyeshadow is a pale pink colour to match my hair.

I look at my phone and smile when I see a text from Nick.

I'm outside. You ready?

I begin to grin as I grab my purse and type back a reply.

I can barely sit still!!

Glad you're happy :) it's a big day!

It really is- I'll see you outside!

❤️❤️❤️

I open the door to see the familiar black 5 seater in the driveway. Nick waves to me as I climb in and give him a hug.

"You good?"

"Fucking better then good! Nick it's bottom surgery! No more penis!" I shriek, my voice breaking from the estrogen I'm taking.

He chuckles under his breath and starts the engine.

———
The hospital room is full of people waiting while I get to walk through the crowd of people like a queen, they shoot my dirty looks and someone even mutters a slur under their breath.

Nick flips them off casually as we push through more people.

I'm starting to feel a little nervous. I reach for Nick hand and he takes mine, giving it a squeeze and smiling at me. He doesn't let go until I do, going to talk to a doctor.
———
/SAPNAP/
Her eyes are closed over, they're completely drugged out after surgery and managed to fall asleep.

Her eyes flicker a bit, her mouth falling open with a small sniffle.

The room is warm, it's a good temperature. I can smell what I can only explain as... hospital?

"Dick?" A mumble comes from beside me. My eyes dart over to their mess of pink hair sprawled on the bed.

"It's Nick actually... dick but with an N"

"Dickn?"

"Fucking hell..."

She snorts beside me and tries to sit up but stops them self.

"What the fuuuuckkk?" She slurs,"where's my penith?"

Oh I have to record this. She's gonna love this later.

I take out my phone.

"Nick they took my fuckin penith! Is that how dildoth are made?" Their eyes are wide as she stares at me.

"No... dildos are made of rubber"

"Nick I don't want them to thell my penith to thome underage kid with a fake ID"

A small chuckle escapes my lips are she scowls.

Her face changes into shock,"Nick do you wanna thee my puthy?"

"No thanks... keep that to yourself darling"

"Oh" they whisper.

It's silent for a moment, then,"Nick whereth Karl? I wanna thee them"

I end my recording and smile,"the doctors said when you wake up you can go home"

They clap and jump out of the hospital bed, tugging me to my feet.
———
HELLO :) SHORT IK BUT YOU GUYS DESERVE SOEMTHING-

Oliverx
He/him :)