26/DNF,SKEPHALO,SLIGHT SMUT/

TW:Abuse mentions
/DREAM/ (I wont make you wait,you horny fucks)
/FLASH BACK, before last chapter/

I laid George carefully onto the bed, his legs wrapped around my waist and his hands clawing the back of my neck as I peppered his old hickeys with new ones. His hot breath coming out in soft, uneven moans into my ear just made me harder.

"Are you sure?" I ask and I'm met with vigorous nodding. Laughing, I give him a quick kiss before moving my hands down to his waist, running my hand under his shirt.

His cold skin shivered under my touch, giving me a sense of gratitude.

"Oh god... fuck me Clay..." he whimpers as I slowly pinch his nipples. I know all of his sensitive spots by now, and most of his kinks. I'm pretty much open to anything except harming myself or my partner but it's ok since it seems George feels that way too.

George doesn't have many kinks but I know how to make his gears turn, he loves it when I tell him he's doing great, but he also loves it when I tell him he's a whore.

He loves when I touch his thighs; and his neck.
I'm pretty sure he likes other things, like knives and spit.

I thought my kinks were pretty weird until I met George, not that his kinks are weird- I enjoy a lot of them, but he can get slightly over board.

"Clay..."

I come out of my train of thought when I hear my name and kiss him passionately.

He pushes me up and sits on my lap, his left hand holding my left shoulder and his right gripping my neck as he pushed further into the kiss. His black skirt falling over my legs as he wiggles out of it.

I pull back and reach to take off my shirt and when I look back he has his off too. I take a moment to marvel over his perfect, oddly feminine body. I could never get enough of him, no matter how many times I'd seen him like this.

I jump back to reality when I feel the sudden pleasurable shock of George using his knee to press down on my painful boner.

I take a deep breath then chuckle,"you want to top me, hm?"

"Never wanted it more, love" he smirks, kissing my jawline.

"Weren't you just just begging me to fuck you?"

"I changed my mind, besides. I think I deserve some fun tonight"

I think about it for a second, I'm always ruining him, why not give him a chance?

"Fine... only for now" I agree and I'm met by him excitedly kissing me before he climbs off me. This confuses me but I see him go to his beside table, taking out the bottom self and taking out another box from under it.

"Darling...?"

He walks back to the bed and silences me, placing his pointer finger to my lips.

I obey him and watch as he opens the small black box. Oh fuck,I'm in for it.

It's filled to the brim with little toys of different sorts.

"Pick one" he tells me, it doesn't seem like a question so I do so, picking up a small,red ring.

"Alright, when we go over to see the boys, you have to wear this all night. If you take it off, you lose. I'm in control of it, so behave, love" he says kissing my forehead and putting his hand down my boxers to place the ring around my dick.

I sit there, letting him do his thing as my mouth is basically on the floor.

He smiles at me again, grabbing different, more appropriate clothes and putting them on.