5

(Just to clarify, Quackity lives with his parents, Karl and Sapnap are roommates but Karl inherited a house from his grandfather)
TRIGGERS FOR THIS CHP: F slur, mentions of suicide and homophobia

I could feel the heat of Sapnaps body under mine, the flu must suck, I wouldnt know, I've never had it. He was sweating buckets from his forehead, he was on his phone texting someone. He kept sneaking glances at me, looking worried.

"Hey, are you ok? Who are you texting?"
I ask, just in case this person was stressing him out.

"I- yeah I'm fine. I'm texting Q"
He rubbed his eye and gave a small smile before it faded again and he turned back to his phone. I watched as the white light it let out on his face turned to black and he sat up, unwinding his legs from mine and stretching out.

"Where are you going?"
I question, suspicion creeping in my voice.

"Just, uhm- outside for some air"
He replied in an uneven voice.

"Well, I'm coming with you"

"N-no you dont need to do that!"
He shot back.

"Yes, I do. Come on."

His face flushed red and he hid it in his sleeves, walking out with me following.

"Are you meeting someone?"

He stayed silent.

"Oh come on man! I'm isolating with you so you dont get bored out of your mind! I'm already starting to get a headache and we are only 3 days in..."

"Look- I'm sorry, I'm not bored I just need to see someone."

I eyed him suspiciously, "is it Alex?"

"No... he will be leaving school in like 3 hours still. It's only 1pm"

Wait.

"Is it a family member? A girlfriend! Ooh~ a boyfriend?"
I taunt, jogging up to meet his side and I push him slightly with my arms, still in my pockets.

"What! No-"

I cut him off, "hey I wont judge", I put my hands up as I said that.

His flace went red with blush and embarrassment.

"Ugh. You can be so annoying, no, I'm not meeting  someone like that. For one: I do actually need air, for two: I'm meeting an old friend. Im only meeting them while I'm sick because I hope I spread it to them. They were a massive dickhead to me."

I couldnt help but laugh, this guy...

------

We rounded a corner, into a street. I fucking hate this place.

Karl was beside me, silent as we held hands.

This was normal with Karl, he was very affectionate and touchy. He likes keeping people close to him safe. And people he doesnt know at all.

"The forest is just up here, theres a forest with a treehouse. We are meeting there."

"I still think this is a bad idea, we have walked 2 blocks and you are really sick."
Karl piped up from beside me, his grip tightening on my hand.

"I'm not sure really either, but this guy has been bothering me for a while now and I want to see him. You didnt need to come"

I was met with silence, that was enough for me.

We reached the end of the suburban road and walked up a dirt path into a tall fir forest.

We walked hand in hand in silence, Karl pointing out different flowers along the path.

"Oh look! That's a fox glove, they make heart medicine out of those. Oh oh! Look at the snow drops!"

I couldnt help but smile at him, he got over excited about everything and it was honestly cute.

"You see that one, Karl? The blue one? I'd just call it a flower."

He giggled then said, "Actually it's a corn flower, you should know that. You spend hours playing minecraft."

I scoff then pull him off the path into the forest, I still remember the path to the treehouse vividly.

Karl was still giggling uncontrollably when we reached the wooden house. We were there before him so we had time to wait.

I tried to calm him down, but I was unsuccessful and we both ended up if a fit of laughter.

The laughter stopped when we heard footsteps approaching from behind us.

------

We stood face to face with the shorter man, his eyes were glossed with hate and something else.

"Nick"
He stated.

"Well obviously, Techno."
Sapnap spat back at him.

I took my hand away from Sapnaps when I felt the other mans gaze on our inter locked hands.

He scrunched up his face and met my eyes.

"Are you fags?"

I was taken aback from the words spoken. They stung, not in a painful way, but in a way that I liked. He thought we were dating.

"No."

That stung in a painful way though.

"Who even is this?"
Techno said.

I stiffened, I dont really want him to know my name but I did want him to at the same time. He had a weird vibe, a friendly one that was also coated with anger.

"None of your-"
"I'm Karl, not so nice to me you. What do you want with Nick?"
I cut him off with a tone of spite.

"I want to finish what he started, but that would take way too long so I'm here to apologise."

I felt my breathing slow.

"Bullshit. What do you actually want?"
Sapnap asked.

Techno laughed deeply then said,"before I tell you that, answer my question before with a truthful answer, are you guys fags?"

Sapnap was about to answer with some smartass answer when I interjected.

"Yes, we are. If you dont like that,fuck you. You are in no position to talk about anyone like that."

Sapnap froze beside me and shot me a worried glance.

Techno had a similar reaction but I stead he stood with his mouth gaping.

"Have a problem with that?"
I said, getting closer.

Sapnap snapped out of his trance and put a hand on my shoulder, pulling me back gently.

I kept my eye contact with the shorter man and silently flipped him off, with out moving at all.

He turned back to Sapnap.
"Fucking faggots... I knew you would turn out like this. You wore skirts. (Clothes do not have a gender.) And you wore makeup to my house one day. I saw you staring at me all the time. Did you have a thing for me?"

"No I did not. I had a thing for your brother dickhead. He sucked me off when I was 13, just so you know, hes gay too."

"Hes also dead, he killed himself last year. Hung himself off the balcony, we're better off without him."
Techno said it like it was an everday topic. He even smiled the sick bastard.

I was shocked at both of them, Sapnap got a blowjob from his ex-boyfriends brother? And now that brothers dead? This was fucking crazy.

Sapnap narrowed his eyes and stepped closer to Techno, techno stepped close to him.

Suddenly Sapnap struck out with his fist, hitting Techno a blow to the jaw. This took us both by surprise, I didnt know he had it in him.

Techno cracked his knuckles and soon got to work beating Nick while I frantically called the police.

Why did you have to throw the first hit, Nick?

(Not too sure how I feel about this chapter, but I got my first vote! Thanks!)