42

/AMIRA/
I'm way more excited for this wedding then I thought, these people mean so much to me and seeing them finally settle down together happily makes my heart flutter.

Of course, I'm feeling more single then ever but my time will come. I spoke with a doctor today, she recommended me a certain brand of estrogen pills and I'm super excited to start them.

I'm sitting on the counter beside Nick in the bathroom while he fixes his hair and stresses.

"You arent making a bad decision. I've seen the way you look at them and even if I didnt know you I would know you three were together"

"I know, I know! I do love them, so much. I'm just stressed about fucking up my vows or some shit. Or missing the plane to our honeymoon,I dont know. Am, I'm scared for this,you know I'm scared of commitment"

My heart skips a beat at the nickname, even though it's a bad time. It's good to know he supports me.

"I do know, but I'm going to be honest, I dont think Alex has a speech. Just... dont run off on them? They love you. They do" I assure him.

"I'm... I'm not going to run off. I have to be out there in 20 minutes, the centre of attention. I wont be able to do it"

I jump down, my dress bouncing. I put my hand on his shoulder and look at him in the mirror. Our eyes meet, and he sighs.

"You'll do amazing, Nick. Ok? Not alot of people will be here so it will be ok if you mess up. Its only you're friends and after that Wilbur is taking you to the airport in a gorgeous limo to spend 2 weeks with the men you love in Spain, it's going to be worth it"

He nods his head and turns to look at me, "Thanks Am. I love you" he hugs me and I smile, hugging him back.

"I should get back to the dressing room. This isnt the best place to be"

We walk out the door and move back to the changing room. Clay and George are outside the room, arms crossed and talking.

When they see us they both run over, grinning.

"Hey David, hey Nick" they call and I can feel myself tense.

"Clay- George! What the fuck? What the fuck was that?" Nick stops and looks at me concerned.

I nod, "it's ok, they dont know. Or atleast- I dont think they know"

The two taller men stop and look from eachother to me.

"What?" George says, his accent stronger then I remember.

"That's not her name. I told you guys earlier"

Clay goes pale and immediately starts apologising, "holy shit! I didnt realise- I just got excited to see you guys!"

"Its fine." Its not, it hurt, they knew.

But its been like this, constant calls and texts from my mother somehow finding my new number, begging for me to come home.

George is silent, looking at his feet.

"I'm sorry, Amira. I mean it. I forgot and it's hard for me to grasp new concepts" George mumbles, his apology seems more heartfelt then Clay's.

"Guys! It's fine. You seem like you want to talk with Nick, I'll be back later. I need to help out with setting up the last few things"

Nick nods and mouths a 'sorry about them.'

------
/SKEPPY/
Karl kept pacing back and forth, it was making me dizzy.

"Karl-? Are you okay?" I ask him and he stops walking to meet my eyes.

"Yeah yeah... I'm fine. 110%"

"Are you having second thoughts?" I question him and he groans.

"That's the 8th time, Zak. No, I'm not, I'm fine, I just have a bad feeling"

"You wont tell me what the feeling is,how am I meant to help?"

"I dont know what the fucking bad feeling is! God Zak! Leave me stress in peace" he snaps and i shut up. Karl doesnt get like this easily so it's scary to see him like this.

I stand up and walk out the door, looking for Bad.

He is standing talking to Amira, Nick texted the group chat this morning  warning us to be very careful with her pronouns and name.

"God Karl is killing me!" I say and trudge over to the two.

Amira scoffs and shakes her head, "Nick's been stressed all day. All day. He refused to eat breakfast until I basically shoved it down his throat. Alex has a video if you need proof"

Bad chuckles and looks at me.

"Ew stop~ you're making me feel even more single!"

Bad looks over to her and stutters, "we arent together! Stop it!"

I just smile, "that's not what you said last night"

His eyes are confused until it hits him,"hey!" He slaps my arm.

Amira just laughs.

"You'll meet someone eventually" I reasure her and she sighs and shakes her head.

"I'm starting to wonder if I will"

"Maybe try a dating app" Bad suggests from the left of her.

"No. I refuse to do any of that shit"

"LANGUAGE!"

------
/RANBOO/
"You cant force me to do a speech! It's my fucking wedding!" Quackity screeches, pointing at me.

"I'm just saying! It'll be better if you have one!"

"No.no.no. get out!"

"I'm not leaving, I put a suit on for you. You are getting married in 8 minutes. Im staying with you, its only-" he cuts me off.

"8 minutes? 8 FUCKING MINUTES?"

"Q, calm down."

"IM MARRIED IN 8 MINUTES! RANBOO! 8 MINUTES!

"Alex, it's a big deal. Yes, but calm down. It's not a bad thing!"

"Oh- I dont know if I want to do this. Ranboo. I dont know if I want to marry them"

"No. Alex. You do, it's just nerves, dont run out on them"

"Ranboo..."

"Stay here. Seriously. I'm only going to be gone a second, do not leave"

I stand up and walk to the door, closing it and walking only a small bit further to find the others.

Amira is sitting, talking to Zak and Darryl.

"You guys, I need you. Now."

They look at me and follow me to Alex's room, hes still in there luckily and he looks up to us as we walk in.

"Alex wants to leave, we need to convince him he shouldn't" I whisper to Amira and she looks at me, shocked.

"Alexis Maldonado! You cannot leave your husbands at the alter! That would absolutely ruin them!"

Quackity sighs and takes his hand away from his face.

"I'm conflicted. I wanted to wait, then I didnt. Now I regret it. Well- I dont regret it, I'm just not ready"

He groans and Skeppy sits next to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"Alex," he starts and the shorters eyes flick up to meet his gaze,"no."

Skeppy stands up and walks out the door.

Quackity is confused, "that weirdly helps?"

Amira shrugs, "if it works then I'll take anything" then she turns and walks out after Skeppy.

"2 minutes!lets go get married hm?" Alex chuckles.

I laugh and scoff, "freshen yourself up, I'll have to walk you down the isle soon"

------