17 /DNF/

/DREAM/
I laid my head back onto the grass, staring up at the stars. George's head was on my lower abdomen, he was pointing up at the sky and naming all his favourite constellations he could see.

I pushed my dirty blonde hair out of my face and unconsciously let my hand slide down to play with his hair.

He stopped talking when he felt my hand make contact with the top of his head.

"Why don't you tell me about the Greek gods again?" I whisper into the night. I was cold but I didn't care since I was with the boy I love. I'd freeze in Antarctic water for George, except he wouldn't let me, he'd tell me about frostbite and tell me the entire background of how pneumonia came to be. Id listen, I'd listen to anything he said.

He laughs and flips onto his stomach, climbing on his hands to bring his face to meet mine. I cup his face in my hands and bring him into a kiss.

I smile into the kiss, letting myself melt into his shape. I sit up off the ground, getting into a more comfortable position, never breaking our lips.

He pulls away and we place our foreheads against each other. George was smiling, I was too.

George turned back around, letting me wrap my arms around him in a tight hug.

The football pitches lights turned off, leaving us sitting in the dark. George jumped slightly, but I took out a small torch and clicked it on, it emitting just enough light for us to see.

"We should go, the lights turn off at 1:30am, you must be exhausted" I tell him, kissing his fluffy hair.

He sighs and takes the torch from my hands, standing up and reaching down to help me up. I gratefully grasp it and let him pull me up.

As we make our way to the stadium exit, it starts to lightly drizzle.

"Are you cold?" I ask him.

"A bit but I'll be fine, I have a blanket and another jacket in the car"  George looks up and smiles at me, his grin making me fall for him again and again.

I pull him close to me and hug him in the light rain,"how did I get so lucky?" I mumble.

———

George fell asleep in the car next to me, I have the music lower then I would've liked but he's sleeping soundly.

Every now and then I take my eyes off the road to glance at him, no, to admire him.

His perfectly cut jawline, his fluffy brown hair, his dark eye lashes, his beautiful lips.

"Hey Siri, call Badboyhalo"
I whisper, just loud enough for my phone to pick up.

"Calling, Badboyhalo"

I looked back up to the road, keeping my even speed. Bad picks up after 3 rings, his voice heavy from being woken up so early.

"What do you want; it's 1:47 in the morning you muffin!"
He says, barely audible through the low volume on my phone.

"I was wondering if I could crash at your place tonight with George, it's too early for me to really be driving. We are only like 10 minutes away from your place"
I whisper, not know if my phone picked it up.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure, you have a key, you can either share the guest room or one take the bed, one take the couch. Why are you driving? That's so dangerous!"
He reply's, concern lacing his voice.

"I'm fine, don't worry, we went to the stadium for a while. Thank you so much! I'll see you in the morning"

I put my hand down to hang up and let the music fill my ears again.

George stirred beside me, mumbling something that I can't hear. I smile and speed up.

He reaches out for my hand and I let him take it, I look over and he smiles. I can feel myself blushing, no matter how many months they had been a couple, George always made him feel special and flustered.

Not to mention, the sex is amazing.

Ugh... way to ruin the moment Clay.
———
/GEORGE/
I woke up when the car stopped moving, I felt Dreams warm hand in mine. I stayed where I was, keeping my eyes closed.

I heard a door open and I felt his hand leave mine only for him to open my door and pick me up bridal style.

The blanket never fell off of me, I guess I'm glad too because the air was icy against my face.

He shuffled under me, unlocking the front door to whoever's house we were at.

I know we weren't at Dreams house since we hadn't walked up any stairs to a porch.

I know we weren't at my house since no dog was barking at the sudden intruder from next door.

So it's any of the friends we were closest to, probably Bad's house or Skeppy's.

I don't know, it was warm so I was happy.

"I know you're awake, George" dream whispered, causing me to smile and chuckle.

I open my eyes to look at him, he's looking ahead but looks down when I move slightly.

He puts his head down to meet mine, I kiss him back tenderly.

"Who's house is this?" I ask, my voice uneven from recently waking up.

"Darryl's"  he answers opening another door and closing it behind us.

I hum in response and he lays me on the bed, kissing my forehead.

I feel a smile creep across my face.

I climb under the covers and feel them lift on my other side, dream climbing in beside me.

His arm snakes around my waist, pulling me into a spoon. I happily let him, snuggling closer into his chest.

We would feel horrible in the morning from sleeping in our clothes but I didn't care, I was with the boy I loved.

So why hadn't I told him it yet?
———