18 /DNF??/

/DREAM/
I woke up with my arm around George, the comfy bed warm with body heat.

I stuff my face into the top of George's head, taking in the sweet smell of his hair.

I decided it would be best to get up so I removed my arm and stood up out of the bed with a sigh.

I was already dressed so I walked out of the room and turned on my left to go to the kitchen.

Bad was eating cereal and scrolling on his phone.

He looked up as I walked in and smiled.

"Hey, good morning. How did you sleep?" He asks.

"Good morning, I slept well, what about you?" I answer, shooting him his own question. I sat down on one of the bar stools beside him and looked over to his phone, I hadn't even realised what I was doing but it was too late.

"I slept good enough, I- hey!" He drooped his phone and pushed my face away with his now free hand.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I say, putting my hands up and laughing.

He had a message string open, the name on top was what caught my attention the most.

'Zakkk 💙<33'

I know they are best friends, it could just be platonic, but I'd seen my name and Karl's' name on his phone and it was nothing like that.

'Karl 😄'
'Clay 👀'

Id noticed he had been more nervous around Skeppy recently too, it's not like him.

"Hey, Darryl?"

"What's up?" He asks, still shying his phone from me.

"Do you like him?"

Bad freezes beside me and slowly looks to meet my gaze.

"N- no. Not like that. As a- uh. A friend, a friend. I like him as a friend"
He eyes me, carefully picking his words.

I can feel my eyes widen, "oh my god you like Zak! I told him, I fucking told him!" I say jumping up and running back into the bedroom.

George was sat up on the bed now, he looks up when he sees me run in the room.

I jump on him and plaster him with kisses, him giggling under me.

"What's gotten you *giggle* so excited hm?" He says, pushing me off.

I connect our lips briefly, pulling away and grabbing his wrists.

"I just won 85 dollars" I say, letting go of his wrists again and jumping up to grab my phone.

——— Uhh This Is Sam Ig ———

YOU OWE ME $85

Wait what?? How?!

Bad likes Skeppy 😫

WAIT WHAT

Pay up big man 😀🖕🏻

Istg, I need verbal proof.

He's never gonna say it again though, especially not with a camera in his face.