35

TW: drug mentions, alcohol, rape mentions
/RANBOO/
Wilbur is gone all day today, he wouldn't tell us why but I won't question him.

Tubbo wants to go see Karl, Alex and Nick again so I've sent them a text, asking if they want to go for a walk on the beach with us later.

This is a bad idea but if someone drowns it won't be me because of my giant legs. Kind of hoping it's Tommy. Totally platonic though. 100%.

Tubbo is streaming on Wilburs setup in the basement, Tommy with him so I'm alone with the dog on my lap, she's sleeping soundly while I scroll my phone.

I like some tweets and comment under some fan art of the SMP, some people are really talented. The edits are what amaze me though, some people animate pictures and do cool transitions I could never do.

I notice how a lot of people use Quackitys voice for voice overs, he has got a pretty cool voice and his lore is fucking amazing.

My phone buzzes and I see a text from Karl come through.

———Q boyfriend 1———
Would you 3 like to come walk on the beach with Tommy, Tubbo, Amber and I later? :]

I'll have to check with Alex but I'm sure he'll say yes, Sap is open to almost everything (he went skydiving without an instructor once??) so he will be fine with it, I'll text you.

Ight, have a good day!

You too!

——————
I like Karl, he's nice. Wilbur likes Karl too, a lot more then me though.

He just has history with him. It's nothing big.

I go back to scrolling on my phone and after a while I get bored and hungry, I don't want to move though because the dog is comfy.

She will just fall asleep again though, right? I pick her up and put her to my side and she eyes me as I walk through the doorway and into the hall, making my way to the kitchen.

I know she's following me but I don't do anything about it, instead just letting her trail behind lazily.

When I open the fridge there isn't much in there so I resort to making an omelette and a mini omelette for the dog since she hasn't eaten yet today.

Spoiled brat...

———
/QUACKITY/
"I don't- I don't know! Stop!" I wheeze out as Karl tickles me all over and Sapnap holds a ladle, threatening me as he continues to shout.

"TELL US!" Sapnap screams, Karl nodding aggressively.

"OK-OK! We can go out later!" I eventually cave and Karl stops tickling me and moves to my mouth, kissing me quickly and he blushes, "thank you~" he smiles and cups my cheeks with his hands.

Sapnap falls down onto the bed next to me and exhales dramatically.

"What's wrong?" I question, "I've already agreed to take you out, do you require something else? Sex? Drugs? Kisses? Cuddles? Drugs? Hugs? Alcohol? Drugs? Drugs? Drogas? Drugs?"

"All sound very appealing but I'm just depressed, can we get a quick drink actually?"

Karl cringes, "I'm not drinking until later, you guys can drink though"

I turn my head to look at Sapnap and grin, "vodka shots?"

———
/KARL/
Somehow a few vodka shots on heavyweight drinkers turn into them aggressively and drunkly making out to WII music on the couch.

I should stop them but I'm not bothered.

"Karrlll" Sapnap slurs and he turns to me, urging me to come over,"join uzz!"

"No, Sap, you're drunk. I'm not raping you today. You two should go to bed, sober up a bit until the date tonight"

Weird, we have been dating what feels like years but we have never actually gone out.

We have always been too close to actually need to do that, eating food and talking is weird but I can tolerate it. I want to do it this time, it feels right so I've been nagging Sapnap to come out. He was immediately on board but Quackity took some more... persuading.

"Pllllleeeaaassseee, loveee?" He pouts and stands up, Quackity stands up and follows him to me, they both climb on top of me and I scoff, pushing them off.

"Guys, you can't consent. You aren't in your right mind so no. I don't consent, now stop"

They both groan and Quackity sits on the floor next to my legs. Sapnap falls forward and starts sleeping on me.

It's silent for a while and eventually the music dies down and Quackity pipes up.

"I've beeeeen... I've been thinking about marriage, you know? I think mayyyybe I do want to get married"

"Talk to me when you're sober, go get some water" I instruct, it makes me happy to know he's considering it but you can't trust what anyone says when their drunk.

He sighs and wobbles to stand up, stumbling through the doorway and into the kitchen.

Sapnap stirs under me and mumbles something in his sleep. I start rubbing circles on his back and he nestles his head into the crook of my neck, and tightens his grip on my waist.

It's quiet and peaceful for a long moment before a loud crash rings through the house, followed by loud crying.

Techno has the kids out for one day and he's already replaced them...

Sapnap jumps and looks around.

I kiss his forehead and smile, "I'll be back, love" I say before moving him to the side and walking to the kitchen.

What.
The.
Fuck.

"How- how the fuck- how did you take off the- the whole ass sink?! I thought you were getting water!"

He looks up at me from the floor, his beanie soaked.

"I wanna be a surgeon" he frowns.

"What does that have to do with this for fucks sake?"

"I- I dissected it"

I sigh and pick him up from the ground, walking back into the living room and putting him on the couch next to Sapnap.

"Behave." I warn and they nod.

Fucking idiots...

———

(Sorry I was away! Forgot about the book- MOVING ON‼️

I went to get my hair cut short today, like a boy cut. Hairdresser looked me in the eyes and said "No. you're a girl".

That bitch hate crimed me 3 times and fucked up my hair so now I'm insecure since it won't grow back for the start of school and it's a NEW FUCKING SCHOOL😛)