4

My fever was getting worse, it hurt to stand and I was both pale and fire red the the same time.
Karl was at the foot of my bed on his phone, his legs intertwined under mine. I was staring up at the ceiling wondering how this wasnt driving him absolutely crazy, my heart was beating almost out of my chest, hopefully he was thinking it was my flu. I have no clue why he was sitting with me even though I'm sick and contagious, he missed school for me and it definitely makes me feel better knowing he was willing to do that for me.

"Karl? What time is it?"
I asked.

"It is~" he clicked on his phone then announced "12:14 PM. Do you want anything else?"

I made a mock thought process then said, "A can of white monster maybe"

Karl furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.
"Nick... you can have water, there is no way on earth I'm letting you have that in your state"

He looked me up and down before tutting and putting his phone down beside him, unwinding his legs from mine, he stood up and left. He returned less then 2 minutes layer with a half filled glass of water and ice.

I took it gratefully and nodded at him with a smile.

"Still not as good as a good energy drink."
I muttered, that recieved a death stare. Karl sat down again and turned his body to face mine again.
I watched as his yellow sweater bunched up slightly as he sunk down into a comfy position. His cute round glasses fell on his nose and he used his finger to push them up.

He looked up and met my gaze.
"You good?"

I felt my face flush red but when I saw that he was also blushing it made me feel better. After he told me how he felt 2 weeks ago, we had gotten closer. Apparently Alex knows about my sexuality now, Karl is trying to convince me that he didnt tell him but I cant be too sure.

We held eye contact even after the laughing died down and we lost our smiles.

"I want to be brutally honest with you right now, Nick. If you weren't radiating toxins from your body right now, I would kiss you."

That took me by surprise. I blinked hard and swallowed before breaking our gaze. I care about Karl, sure, but he has been making these comments alot recently even though "I'm straight, Sap".

Am I the exception?

------

Quackity hadn't really been as talkative with his friends recently. His one night stand turned into a two night stand, then a three. Then a four, then a casual relationship. He had been hanging out with his friend group but not as much as usual. He was always busy with his boyfriend, not official but they were working on that. So far nothing has happened that has greatly impacted their relationship but they have hit a few bumps... actually they might as well have been children.

The only thing keeping them together is sex. If quackity gets mad, he sleeps with his boyfriend (Nathaniel). If his boyfriend gets mad, he sleeps with Quackity. It's a constant cycle of getting drunk or high then fucking, or being completely clean and sober and fucking. It's gotten to the point where they are both so used to it that they walk perfectly fine, not limping at all.

Unfortunately Karl has the misfortune of getting told whenever his friend gets cock, Karl has blocked Quackity twice already but just cant keep him like that.

Quackity stopped daydreaming and looked up to the blackboard to see a single word underlined with multiple points under it.

Photosynthesis
•natural sugar
•Plants
•h2o, oxygen
•Photosynthesis is the process when a plant uses its resources to create sugar under the soil.

(Photosynthesis is such a funny word lmfao 💀)

The fucking worst day for Karl and Sapnap to both be out of school, this was boring as shit.

He raised his hand and got excused to the bathroom. He walked down the hall until his found them and he locked himself in a stall, pulling out his phone from his pocket.
He opened sapnaps contact, he sent a message.

------Karls boo------
Hey, where are you guys?

I'm sick as shit rn, Karl's with me. Dont ask why, just overly affectionate ig.

Actually~

Dont even go there, I'm shaking rn.

Why? Makes no sense that 'Actually~' scares you.

His friends texting bubble went for longer then usual. Crap, did I say something wrong?

No, not that. Karl told me he wanted to kiss me. Like- that's normal but what's not is he didnt seem to be joking. He usually says shit like this since he told me but it was different this time.

Oh. What made it different?

I'll talk later.
------------

Yup, I fucked up.

A knock came on the door, Quackity looked at the shoes and recognised them as Nathaniels.

"You ok in there, love?"

Quackity clenched his fists and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Dont worry, just texting Nick."

"Ah ok, gotta make sure that you arent sending anyone nudes or something."

Quackity could basically hear the wink through the door.

"What- no, i- of course not. That's only for you, ok?"

A soft chuckle came through the door and Quackity stood up. He unlocked the door and was met with a warm embrace from the taller man, he pulled away and gave him a kiss. It was short but sensual, Quackity did like this guy but something was weird about the relationship.

When they continued back to class, they walked with their pinkies locked. Quackity was only out to his boyfriend and Karl currently but he didnt mind giving people little hints.

"See you later"
They said as they went their opposite ways, Quackity to lunch and Nathaniel to Advanced biology. Smart bastard, skipping lunch to study fucking animals or some shit. Quackity didnt know, he didnt pay attention. They could be talking about the evolution of fucking plastic spoons and he wouldnt care.

He would usually sit and talk with Karl and Sapnap at lunch but today he joined with Dream, George, Badboyhalo, Skeppy, punz and Callahan for lunch. He was in the friend group but didnt really enjoy it. They were a last resort.

That sounded mean, but it was true.

"Hey guys, mind if I sit here? Karl and Nick are out"
He said, walking up with a friendly smile, hard pizza and flat 7up on his tray.

"Sure, go ahead."
Dream said, sipping his water.

Callahan was silent as always, picking at his food but still listening. Punz and Skeppy were bickering back and forth. Dream was starting light conversation with Quackity and Bad joined in.

They talked about anything and everything, Dream and George had broken up and had decided to just stay friends for now, but they were only taking a break. They planned on getting back together sometime summer.

George was being all Rachel Green though, apparently he dated someone else during their break and although they had moved past it, Dream was hurt.

Quackity felt for dream, he cared about him. But only like how he cared for Sapnap and Karl, maybe less actually.

The day stretched on, but eventually he reached the end.

HEY. STOP LETTING THIS GET MORE READS THEN ONES I ACTUALLY TRY ON (Havent posted them tho so- :P)
Hope you are enjoying, dont worry. You're almost there. Writing will improve during the relationship as I've said before! I also have an idea for a smut chapter so be ready~