8

I walked outside with Karl, we stood face to face in the hallway, I closed the door behind us.

"I just want to say, if I said or did anything weird last night, I'm sorry."

I chuckle, "don't worry. The weirdest thing you did was run around outside shirtless, you stopped straight away. Besides, it was kinda hot"

He stood there, staring at me.

"Dont tell me that, please. It confuses me."
He says, barely audible.

I just shoot him a smirk.

"Is that all you wanted to say?"
I ask.

"Uhm... no."

"Then go ahead, tell me."

"I remember some of last night, I remember being in the shower and talking to you. Did you... see anything?"
He questions me.

I laugh and nod my head, watching him go red.

"Only barely, and I dont mind. I was keeping you safe and that's all that matters. Mk?"

He nods. I hug him tightly and release him before walking back into the kitchen where quackity has finished his breakfast and is now on his phone.

"What did you guys talk about?"
He says, looking up.

"Hes just concerned about you too last night"
I reply truthfully.

We go on with our day, laughing and joking until we check the time and see it's coming up to 10pm.

"Do you guys want to go out for a night time walk in the park?"
Karl pipes up. He seems excited about it so we say yes.

We gather our shoes and phones, I insist that they bring a light coat, just in case it rains. They dont so they bring hoodies instead.

They cant drive since they are both shit drivers and still slightly winded from last night so I take the wheel and settle them down in the back.

I'm like a fucking mother oh my god-

We start the drive to the park and it's dark when we get there, we can still see though and there are fireflys all about.

We get out and the cold night air hits us. I watch Karl shiver so I put my arm around him and do the same to Quackity who was on the other side of me.

We all slowly walk down the path into the forest in comfortable silence, wandering around until we find a cool area to mess about in.

We throw rocks and mud at eachother for a few minutes until Quackity picks up a nettle by its stem and chases us around. We all shriek in delight as he runs after us.

Karl and I outrun him into the forest, we know where we are since we dont go far and we end up holding hands so as not to lose the other. It was only because of that, right?

We hide behind a tree as we hold our breaths, Quackity slowly walks by us, like a serial killer in a movie.

Karl is hold back a laugh and I am too. Eventually we come out and sneak attack Quackity, pulling him by his hand back to the open cliff meadow we found.

Quackity and I sit down, holding hands as Karl lays his head on my lap, giggling like a little girl.

We talk about anything and everything, until Karl slowly drifts asleep. It must be atleast 12am by now, right? I pull out my phone to check the time.

12.03am

I was right, so I tightened my grip on Quackitys hand unconsciously, feeling him squeeze back gave me a sense of pride. I smiled at myself before turning to Quackity to start up conversation again.

Instead I was met with something else.

------

I felt his hand tighten on mine, I did the same.

My thoughts raced, he looks so damn beautiful under the night sky, his face illuminated yellow from the flying bugs.

Was I really gonna do this?
I had to, the tension was right and it just felt so surreal.

He turned to me, opening his mouth to start talking but I didnt let him speak.

I crash my lips onto his, feeling him jump under me slightly, but he didnt pull away so I persisted.

He started moving his lips in rythm with mine, God this man can make someone happy...

My hand trails up off of his and to his cheek where the skin his soft and warm. I feel him put a hand on my waist.

We pull away to catch our breath, our eyes meet for a second but before I know it he's kissing me again, this kiss more intimate, more heated.

If Karl wasn't knocked out on his lap I would climb on top of him.

Was it cheating if I didnt love Nathaniel?

It couldnt be, right?

He pushed into me deeper then before, I smiled into the kiss and I felt him too.

My hand remained on his cheek and I moved my other away from Karl's hair and into the taller mans hair, tugging on it, just enough so that there was no pain, but just enough to have an impact.

This felt so right, to be here with Sapnap and Karl. I want more then just Sapnap though... I want Karl too.

Is that being selfish?

I dont care, I'm seeing what Sapnap thinks later and if its positive I'm leaving Nathaniel to be with them.

We pull away again to breath, I half expected Sapnap to kiss me again but instead I feel a shuffle under us.

Oh fuck.

We both slowly lock eyes with Karl, to see him stunned into silence.

"Did- did you guys j-just-" he stuttered, unable to make a full sentence.

I make eye contact with Sapnap again, a worried look crosses his face.

Suddenly the tension breaks as Karl addresses me.

"Alex! You kissed Nick without me? And you know I like him too! Wow, I thought you guys would atleast wake me up for it...
And Nick... kissing a taken man? Come on man, that's not cool."

I spoke for the first time in a while.
"A-actually I kissed him."

The atmosphere was weird now.

"Is this true, Nick?" He questions

"Yes." Is all that comes out of his mouth.

------

The car ride home was awkwardly silent as I sat in the back with Quackity.

Sapnap was driving, I honestly didnt care that they made out over me, I'm just pissed they didnt listen to what I was saying.

I very specifically said 'without me' so that maybe they would take the hint, but I guess not.

I've been exploring my sexuality alot recently, I think I'm bisexual but im not too sure.

(P.S: bisexual is when you are attracted to two genders with a preference)

I reach out and take Quackitys hand in mine, he holds onto it lovingly. Lovingly? I also read about something called polyamory.

(P.S: polyamorous is when you desire to be in a relationship with 2 or more partners)

I feel open to polyamory to be fair, I think I am. I think that's what I want. With these two. Only these two.

(I feel like this chapter was one of my best since I've had this scene planned for a while. Dont feel bad for Nathaniel, I made him up just for this)