🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋

{Re~edited 8/19/21}

As I stood outside the Fell church ruins, I wanted nothing more than to rip off Katherine's head. When I called Damon after my 8 hour drive, I called from the Salvatore house, he told me to meet him here. When I finally went down into the ruins my eyes met Katherine's and my blood started to boil but, I kept calm.

"Oh, my god the survivor Katherine Pierce, looks like time finally caught up with you." I smirked at the doppelhoe. Seeing her weak made me feel all warm inside.

"If it isn't Annabella Salvatore, shouldn't you be... you know...dead." Katherine says making dead gestures with her hands.

"Well Katherine, that's the thing about us witches spells are just magical and, even though I want nothing more than to tear off your head, you dying in here won't be as bad." I snarled at the doppelgänger as I walked closer to her.

"Well Hello sister, nice to see you back in town." Damon smirked and pulled me into a hug. Me and Damon was closer than me and Stefan but, I love them both equally.  "And Hello Katherine." He said after releasing me from our hug.

"Where am I?" She looked around trying to claw her way out the tomb with something in her hand that looked more like soap. I could see the fear in Katherine eyes. I  never in my life seen her so scared. Let's just say she deserved it, she deserved everything that was coming her way.

"Where you should have been all along, I thought you'd have learned you're lesson by now. Messing with a Bennet Witch." My brother said looking a bit sad for her but, he and I both know she deserved it and she will hopefully die here all alone.

"Wow, messing with Bennett Witch. You got some balls Kitty." I said smirking at her.

"You should have killed me." She spat out. Wow she would rather be dead, what the hell is going on in this town, I thought in my head. Katherine would rather be dead than to face whatever it is we was about to face.

"Death would have been too kind." The raven hair man said with his voice laced with venom he started to close the tomb until....

"No, Damon, don't. Damon, don't. You need me, Elena's in danger." The doppelhoe pleaded for my brother not to do this to her. Once Elena name came out her mouth he seemed to stop.

"Come on Dames let's go, if I have to stay down here anymore than I need to in these heels, you're going to have a not so happy witch to deal with." I said tired of hearing her annoying voice already. I use to once like Katherine she was like a sister I always wanted, but then she started to show her true ways and that made me so mad.

My brother ignored me of course like he use to do when he was under Katherine's evil mind control. "From who?" he asked but she stays silent.

"What was the point of telling us that if you was just going to keep quiet." I stated as I rolled my eyes. I mean come on, that was pretty stupid. Why tell him that if you was just going to not speak once he asked. Sometimes I think the people in this town don't realize what comes out of their mouth.

"Because she's lying, she's always lying." he said getting even more pissed.

"Why do you think I haven't killed her, because she's the doppelgänger she needs to be protected." she said still trying to get her way out of this. I mean come on if you really wanted to protect her why go through all this trying to kill her but, hey what do I know? I'm only the clueless sister that doesn't know anything.

"Then I'll protect her" he said.

"While you rot in hell." I finished as me and my brother both closed the door to the tomb leaving her inside to rot.

I'm very pleased with myself a drink sounds nice right about now. "No, Damon, don't! Annabella I'll do anything, please. Damon! You need me! You both need!" She screamed banging her hands against the door crying and screaming for us to let her help us. I honestly don't give a damn about Elena and I have yet to figure out what problem I am here to even help with.

Me and Damon walked out of the ruins and went to my car. "So where is Stefan? I bet he's some where protecting your lovely Elena blah blah blah." I said rolling my eyes. Them meeting Elena was like Katherine all over again and honestly it pissed me off. I mean this girl has her hooks so deep into them, that they would get them selves killed for her.

"He's probably at the Lockwood mansion, Elena was linked to Katherine while we tried to kill her, you should stop with the bitchy mood about her." My brother said like I would care. I love Damon but, I haven't even met the girl yet and I already don't like her .

"I guess I'll stop by and say hello, then I'll meet you both at home." I groaned getting into my car I could just wait but, I really wanted to see him before I go home to the Salvatore Hell house to sleep. Why do I call it that you may ask? Well because trouble always seems to knock on the damn door. "Oh and Damon."
He turned around while I rolled down my window.

"Yes little sister?" He smirked at me.

"Fuck you and Elena." I smiled while twisting my wrist "Ossox." I mumbled,which snapped his neck and caused him to fall to the ground. He's probably going to hate me later, but I missed doing that to him, it's fun and it seems to always calm me down, even if I wasn't mad.

~Skip the care drive~

I was walking around the Mansion looking for my sweet older brother but, he was no where to be found. Seems like they had a masquerade ball, wow I would've really wanted to come....well, probably not, I would be at home in New Orleans eating some good ol ice cream while laying in Cami's lap, as we watch Criminal Minds. I love me some Dr. Spencer Reid am I right?

As I walked outside I seen her, Elena Freakin Gilbert,  well, might as well mess with her a bit.

I walked over to her but slowed down hearing that she was on the phone.

"Yeah Jeremy, I've got my car. Tell Bonnie that whatever she did, I'm starting to feel better, Yeah, you can drive her home I'm just gunna go straight to bed. Okay." She hangs up the phone and so I tapped her on the shoulder causing her to jump and drop her keys. Which made me laugh so hard I was basically crying. I mean seriously how are you that scared.

"Oh god, the look on your face was priceless." I said continuing to laugh hard in her face. She looks at me confused and a bit scared not knowing what to do.

"Um, who exactly are you and what do you want?" She asked in a whiny voice. God she sounds like a baby version of Katherine. I would actually love to listen to Katherine talk more than her.

"Wow, my brother's never mentioned me I don't know if I should be glad or hurt, let me introduce myself my name is-" but I never got to finish my sentence as a cloth came over my mouth causing me to pass out. Are you serious?! Was the last thing I thought before I let the darkness fully consume me.