🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

"Let me get this straight, while I was away for not only a week but for only 3 damn days, Nik found one of the fives which is a hunter that has this tattoo that could lead to a cure. The only person who could see it is Jermey Gilbert, Nik captured the hunter but while he left to Italy the hunter escaped and trapped Jermey, April Young, And Matt in the grill. Elena and the gang saved them but Elena killed the hunter and she then had the hunter curse which caused her to want to kill herself. Nik came back home to find out about not only his dead hybrid but also his dead hunter. He took Elena to keep her 'safe' but Stefan found a way to stop the curse so Jermey killed another one of Niks hybrids to start his tattoo. Jeremy then wanted to kill Elena so
Elena had to move out and live with the Salvatores not only that she also broke up with Stefan just so she could be with Damon but it's only a sire bond. Klaus found out that Tyler and his hybrids wanted to kill him so instead he killed all of them and killed Tyler's mom and now Tyler's on the run and Rebekah is also undaggerd. Not only that but there's also a creepy professor dude that's helping Bonnie and now you're bothering me for what?" I asked Jae on the phone as I walked through Mystic Highs doors. When Rebekah awoken she called me and Kol for help so of course me and him came running.

"I'm calling you because you're my best friend and now that you're back in town you needed a catch up, also your friend Hayley said she'll keep in touch but she found info on her family and whenever your ready to help her just call."

"Wow I missed a lot, anywho I'll call when I can. Now that I'm back here I might as well get use to sticking around. I haven't seen Nik since I got back and I've been calling him for three days. Do you think he knows?"

"About what? Your little make out session with Kol in the alley way?" She snickered.

"I'm serious Jana'a! If he found out he'll kill Kol then kill me!"

"But if his anger wasn't so bad he'll understand that his brother was in the wrong, he kissed you and you pulled back. I don't see where it says 'Gabriella is the problem'."

"You're right, I'll call you later I just arrived to the school I love you Jae."

"I love you too whore!" I laugh as I hang up the phone and walks into the library. "Well, what do we have here?" I asked as everyone's head snaps towards me.

"GABRIELLA!" Bexs shouted as she ran towards me and hugged me tight and I quickly did the same.

"REBEKAH!" I shouted back and released from our hug.

"You look hot." {Outfit above}. She smirks then wraps her arm around mines as we walked further into the library where Caroline, Stefan, and Elena was sitting.

"Thank you very much I don't even try." We laugh and I look at the others. "Hey Care Bear sorry your here." I hug her and she hugs back.

"It's fine I don't need you to constantly look after me." She smiles and I release from our hug and glare at Stefan and Elena.

"Oh my god, you're Gabriella Marie." April Young said particularly shaking in her boots.

"Don't worry I won't kill you." We smile at each other then I look back towards Stefan and Elena."If we kill her do you think Nik will hurt us?" I asked Rebekah.

"Depends...Class is in session. You've all been compelled; you know the rules. Answer my questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves. April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz. In the year 1114, my brother learnt, thanks to yours truly, about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. These tattoos revealed what, Elena?" Rebekah asked as she points to Elena and I sit in the middle of the table.