🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋

{Re-edited 8/20/21}

Sleep, is a blessing, it's the best thing you could ask for, it's the only thing on earth besides food, that make me enjoy my life. Everyone in my family knows that I hate to be woken up, they know that if they ever tried to wake me up and it's not a life or death Emergency, I'll kill you without thinking twice. That's Exactly what my brothers wanted today, a death wish.

Damon walked into my room and opened my curtains. My blood starts to boil I absolutely hate when I'm in the middle of a fantastic slumber and then all of a sudden, the rays of sunlight touches my eyes. "Come on Bels let's go, get up we have things to do people to kill." I could tell he was smirking when he said that.

I sat up and groaned, I hate this, I hate this soooo much time to cause him pain. As Damon stood there smirking at me in front of the window where the sun was hitting him perfectly, I decided to mess with his daylight ring. After a few seconds of just staring at him his skin starts to melt and he screams in pain. He couldn't move, I wouldn't let him. Stefan And Elena  rushed into the room.

"Anna stop you're going to kill him." Stefan says unamused. He honestly doesn't care cause he tried to warn Damon not to wake me up.

"Maybe he should die, everyone knows I hate being woken up!" I continue to let him scream in pain until his body was on fire. That's when I stop staring at him and he rushed to the corner away from the sun.

"Now Get out! I might as well get dressed since someone decided it was a brilliant idea to wake me up!" I glared at Damon as he rolled his eyes and all of them left. I sat there thinking for a bit wondering, why the fuck am I still In Mystic Falls. I came to help, and so I did.... I think, wait a minute,  no, I didn't help with anything, I just got kidnapped, guess that means I can't leave right now . I Finally snapped out of my thoughts and went take a quick nice warm shower and got dressed afterwards {Out at the top}.

After curling my hair, I went downstairs and poured myself a drink. Then I finally noticed Rose in the room  Elena was on the couch and Damon started to pour him a drink and Stefan sat next to Elena. "Why exactly is she here? I thought I wouldn't have to see her face again."

"How about we play nice, and not do anymore magic hoodoo on me okay." The blue eyed brother told me and I smirked at him.

"Can't make any promises big bro." I sat down next to Stefan and laid my head on his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled and kissed my forehead. I knew he was happy to have all his siblings in the same room and honestly, so was I.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose explained, trying her best to get us to understand.

"Who the hell is Klaus?" I asked confused, also wondering why Rose was even here. Elena was also confused.  I'm also pissed, but I like to understand people reasons before I jump right to the point.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend." my first older brother said doing that stupid eye thing he does. He thinks it attractive, I find it weird and stupid.

"From the first generation of vampires." My second older brother added. Rose must've talked to him and Damon about this before Elena and I joined them, because they seem to know a lot more than Elena and I, because we are both so damn confused.

"Like Elijah?" Elena said a bit scared.  The Fuck is she scared for just by realizing something.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."  When Rose  said that me and Damon rolled our eyes. I hope they don't force me to stay and help with this Klaus guy because I don't have the strength for this.