🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋

{Re-edited 8~19~21}

I began to wake up and right now I am very, VERY pissed the fuck off. First of all WHY DID I GET KIDNAPPED and, secondly WHY DID I GET KIDNAPPED WITH ELENA.

She starts to wake up a little bit after me. She's tied up but, there's a guy who sit's In front of her and starts to take the ropes off. Luckily for me I wasn't tied up, why didn't I try to run? If I left Elena here my brothers would kill me and also I'm thinking of many ways to kill them with my magic, but I really would like to know why I am here.

"What do you want?" Elena asked completely terrified. I don't think she knows I'm here,  I would like to keep it this way. I don't need her asking me all types of questions right now. My head is killing me, and right now I feel like going on a murder spree,  the more she talk the more I get annoyed.

"Sshhhhh!!" The man shushed her. I bit my lip so I wouldn't let out a laugh. Did this man really just say 'sshhhh' wow who the hell are these people?

"Please I'm hurt." The doppelbitch cried out.

"I know, just a taste." He vamps speed to her and grabs her, about to bite her neck until a women with short brown hair and pretty blue eyes appeared. She's looks badass, maybe I should make it known that I'm in this room....nahhh this is a great TV show.

"Trevor! control yourself!"She said, so that's his name I don't know why but, he kinda look like a Tony to me. Do you ever do that? Just look at someone and their name don't suit them, so you just stare in their face and think of a name that does? If you don't, get a life and stay away from the chips.

"Buzz kill." Was the last thing he said before he left the room. Leaving the woman alone with me and Elena.

"What do you want with me?" Elena asked and so it begins, 21 questions.

"Oh, my god. You look just like her." The women said examining Elena like some type of fucked up puzzle. I guess now I should make my presents known before someone gets killed.

"Of course she does, I mean that's why she's here right? Because she looks like Kitty kat but, what I don't understand is why am I here?" Elena jumped nearly out of her skin. She really never noticed me in the room her reaction was hilarious but, the brown headed women already knew I was here this whole time so of course she didn't react.

"What the hell, why is she here, who even is she? Look I'm not Katherine, but please, what ever you-" Elena cries out but before she could finish the woman cuts her off.

"Be quiet!" She snaps and from that moment I knew not to open my mouth again but Of course, Elena just had to.

"But I'm not Katherine, My name is Elena Gilbert, you don't have to do this." She said trying to plead for her life, it was stupid of her to try. When you get kidnapped by a total stranger with a total stranger sweet talking your way out of this would be completely dumb.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet!" The woman snaps again, I decided to get up and walk around the room. I'm bored, it's not like they can kill me or even get close to me to try. I'm a witch but, like I said before I wanna know why i'm here.

"What do you want?" she asked and just like the woman slaps Elena so hard she flipped onto the couch and passed out. That's when the silence in room wasn't silent anymore.  I was on the floor laughing so hard while holding my stomach. I know this isn't funny but she's not dead so yes..yes it is. While I was laughing the woman looks at me amused. Did she really think I was going to be scared. Fear isn't something that I have, at least not anymore.