🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

The next day I wanted to tell Bexs everything so I really hope her mystery man was gone. I wrapped the guest room blanket around me as I go to the kitchen and grabs a tub of ice cream and a big cooking spoon.

Don't judge me my heart aches.

Once I make it to her room I quietly open the door and when I see the mystery guy my mouth flies open. He quickly puts his clothes on with vampire speed, trying to sneak out. He puts on his jacket and when he turns towards the door I let out a quiet scream so I wouldn't wake Rebekah.

"Stefan fucking Salvatore!" I squealed as he quickly placed his hand over my mouth.

"Will you shut up, I need to get out of here but since your here I need you and Klaus to babysit Damon." He whispered and a tear fell at the sound of Klaus name. "Hey what's wrong?" He moves his hand.

"We broke up....permanently." I stick the spoon in the ice cream as I cry quietly.

"Um, I'm sorry to hear that." He hugs me and rubs my back. "Can you do it then?"

I pushes him back and hits him with my spoon. "Boooo you whore."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry but I seriously got to go." He looks up at the door and groans. I didn't even care I just kept my head down while eating my ice cream.

"Leaving so soon?" I quickly turn around and met Niks chest with mines, he looks down at me because of the height difference then quickly looks back up at Stefan.

Rebekah wakes up angrily and puts her robe on. "This is my place, Nik, and I don't appreciate you invading my privacy like some kind of creeping Tom." She pulls me in for and hug and lays me in her bed. "You broke Gabriella."

"Well, I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst, but I do have some urgent business. Or have you forgotten – our paranoid brother Kol is running around with the white oak stake and homicide on the brain?" He glances at me then looks back at Bekah. "She broke me."

"No, Nik every since you came into her life you broke her. KOL BLOODY KISSED HER AND SHE PUSHED HIM AWAY, how is that her fault!!!" She yelled and I simply put the blanket over my head and eat my ice cream.

"Don't sit here and tell me what to do with my love life when you can't even get one." He snarled.

"I wonder why." She rolled her eyes and pulled an outfit of mines from her closet. I smiled when I seen the red leather jacket. My mom use to always wear red jackets in her young days. {outfit above} "And as for Kol, he tried to kill me last night. I didn't forget."

"Yes, well, unfortunately he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers." Nik said glancing at me every once in a while.

"Oh, poor Nik. How ever will you get your way without your precious daggers? They were so handy when you wanted to end a conversation with one of us!" She shouted as she sits next to me and rubs back.

"Kol's irrational fear of Silas has pushed him over the edge. We need to put him down before he does any more damage. Now, I know you have the last dagger, and I know you have some white ash, so hand it over." He smirked at his sister holding out his hand.

"Mhm, and leave myself unprotected? You can file that request under 'no chance in hell.' Be gone by the time I have showered. Lurkers and heart breakers aren't welcomed here." She gets up and looks at me. "And you will take one when and get dressed, we'll find someone for you to hook up with."