🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

"Listen to me and listen to me good, STOP DRAGGING ME INTO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU HAVE GOING ON!" I screamed at the hybrid causing everyone in the hospital to look at us .

"Fix your attitude before I fix it for you." He growled as he stepped closer to me, and I stood there laughing to myself.

"Klaus you don't scare me." I stepped closer.

Damon walk up and looks at us concerned. "Are you two having trouble in paradise again?" Damon asked, as me and the hybrid stare each other down.

"Let's just do this mate, so I can deal with her when I leave this town." He pats Damon shoulder and walks into the supply storeroom.

"Are yo-" Damon started but I quickly interrupted.

"Don't! I'm not leaving with him, I'm leaving on my own time. Got that!" I shouted and Damon threw his hands up in defense.

"Fine I won't ask about you and your psychotic dog." He pulls me into the same room and we all
hide from the hunter as he walks in. Once inside, he finds that Meredith is already gone, he turns when he senses someone else in the room.

"Is a hospital really the best place for a germaphobe?"
Damon walks out from behind a rack of medical supplies with me in his grip and I fake cry.

"Did I say that I was a germaphobe? Pft, sorry, I meant vampire, and if you tell me why you're here in town I won't have to kill this pretty young thing." He touches my cheek softly and I can feel the jealousy from Klaus from here. First of all gross, he use to be a brother to me why would I turn around and sleep with him.

"Please, don't let him kill me!" I cried out in a American accent.

Connor then pulls out a gun to shoot Damon, but is struck by an arrow. He drops his gun and bends down to pick it up. When he does so, he's shot by another arrow. He looks at both the arrows and sees they are attached to bombs. "Stings, doesn't it?" Damon says as he leans on one of the shelves. Connor attempts to grab his gun again, but it's kicked out of the way and Connor looks up and sees Klaus.

"Hello, mate." He says smirking down and the hunter.

"Can I go now?" I asked back in my British accent, and Damon smirks.

"Yes, thank you for your service." He pats my head and I pushes him to a wall by his neck.

"I may be a wolf, but don't you ever in your life pat me like a dog!" I growled as I attempted to walk but Klaus grabs my arm and pulls me into a chair.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight so get comfy love." I banged my head repeatedly on the nearest shelf.

"I.hate.you." I then looked up and came face to face with the hunter. "See what I have to deal with." I point towards Klaus. "A crazy, delusional, psychopathic, murderous ex boyfriend." I point towards Damon. "And a crazy, dumb, murderous, lying ex brother. Now I know you're wondering 'why are you hanging around vampires.' Well I will not give you that information, but I will tell you this. I'm a werewolf with a murder finger so please be a good hunter and don't piss me off more than they have." I pointed towards the both of them.

Connor starts attempting to pull the arrow out from his side, but I shove it in more.

"She's in a mood." Damon says then looks at Klaus. "What happened the night you left?"

"Words was said, blood was shed, etcetera etcetera." He rolls his eyes and smirks at me. "She'll be back with me soon enough."

"You think so highly of yourself don't you." I mumble and kick a shelf to the floor. "Can we please hurry this the hell up!"