🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋

{Re-edited 8/21/21}

~Dream~
I'm in a bar, I never seen this place before,  but Stefan is here being held down by some blonde headed girl with blue eyes. She's really pretty but her facial expressions is guilty , it's like she saying sorry, it's like she doesn't want to do this. I look around more and there's a brown skinned women with white hair, she's scared for me, she's yelling at someone trying to stop them. I look up and see a man in front of me but he's blurry, all I can see is golden eyes, which is pretty damn hot if you ask me. He force his wrist in my mouth, he's talking but I can't hear him all I can hear is Stefan and the white headed woman trying to get the man to stop. Next thing I know my neck is snapped and I allow the darkness to take over me.

  ~End of Dream~

I jumped up in my bed, out of breath, and sweating. What the hell was that? Did I just witness my death in a dream. No, maybe I'm tripping, maybe it was just a bad dream, yeah, that's what it was.

I get up and go do my morning routine. You know wash my face, brush my teeth, take a shower, the usual. I get dress {outfit at the top} and head downstairs so I could have a nice breakfast at the grill. Last night before I went to bed Stefan and Damon bought me up to speed and I also got to meet everyone. I met the whole gang, Bonnie, Jeremy, Matt, Tyler, Caroline but, I met her before the others, Alaric, Liz, Mayor Lockwood, and Jenna, I think that's everyone. They were all super nice and kind. I didn't have a problem with any of them, I mean why would I? I Just met them. Bonnie was super excited to find out that I'm a witch, she was looking forward for me to help her with certain spells.

Now back to what I'm doing now, I was almost to my car when out of no where my brothers cough cough Damon , snatched my damn keys. "Hey! What was that for, give them back!"

"I'm driving, we are going to Elena's house." He said getting into the car. Stefan got in the backseat and I got in on the passenger side. This is just great, I didn't even get to eat me a nice loving breakfast before bullshit comes my way.

"Ugh! why, I'm starving Damon and  there are two things I hate, 1 when I get woken up, and 2 when someone is stopping me from eating a nice loving breakfast!" I glared at him as he pulled off driving towards the doppelbitches house.

"Elena will have food at her house, we went see Katherine and we need to talk to her." Hero hair said from the backseat, which caused me to turn around and glare at him. "What?" He asked.

"Are you dumb or are you stupid? Oh oh I get it you're neither, because both of you are fucking idiots." I slapped both of them in their heads and turned back in my seat.

"OW! What the hell was that for? When you went we was mad but got over it ." Damon said as he glanced at me then look back at the road rubbing his head.

"I'm more powerful than you I can handle myself, and why would you both go there without me? What if something happened and you needed  my help." I said worriedly.

I know they can hear it in my voice, the day my brothers became vampires I wasn't home. I got there to late, I was all the way in Louisiana when it happened, and no, not in New Orleans. I was in Houma a small town only like an hour away from New Orleans. I was on a little vacation with a friend. When I got home that day and walked through the doors Damon was gone and Stefan was covered in blood feeding from our father.