🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋

{Re- edited 8/26/21}

~Dream~

It was the same dream. I'm in a cemetery, Elijah is shocked and confused, and there's some brunette girl. He's arguing with some other girl who is also
a brunette. I'm sitting on a nearby bench pissed as fuck.

This time Klaus is also there. He's laughing and looking around at everyone in the cemetery. "This is all some joke right? Vampires cannot procreate." He looks at me. "Are seriously believing this love?"  I roll my eyes and looks away from him.

"Niklaus...the girl is carrying your child."  Elijah said and Klaus looks back towards him.

My dreams warn me before things happen. It only gives me bits and pieces and the rest I have to figure out on my own. Who the hell is pregnant? How did I get back home to New Orleans and who the hell is this Brunette girl? So many questions, but I have to wait until reality hits to have them answered.

~End of Dream~

I jumped up in the bed gasping for air. Great another dream that's going to come true. I have to find out who that brunette girl is. I can't get Pregnant because I'm a vampire, but Klaus is half wolf....so if I can't get pregnant then who the hell was Elijah talking about.

I got out of bed and got dressed. {outfit at the top} Whenever I finished I finally noticed that Klaus wasn't in the room. I picked up my phone a seen that it was 4:00 in the afternoon. Damn, Klaus must've wanted me to really get my rest, or he was just terrified to wake me. Everyone knows I hate be woken up.

I decided I wanted to go to the grill because Matt was right. I'm never there, also I'm trying my best to stay away from Stefan. I swear that the next time I see him I'm shoving my hand in his chest and giving his a heart a nice little squeeze.

Before I could even get out the car Damon hops in. "Drive please." He looks at me and smirks.

"Excuse me, why are you in my car and where the hell are we going?" I glared at the idiot brother.

"Alaric's place." He grabs my phone and takes us a picture.

"Will you stop that." I said and snatch away my phone. "Why are we going there?" I pulled off to the history teachers house.

"You said you want no involvement, and as the appropriate, mature,  handsome oldest brother of the 3, I'm keeping you out of the mix since our crazy, ripper, not so handsome brother almost killed you." He smirked and pinched my cheeks. "So it doesn't matter why we are going just drive."

I smacked his hand away and pulled up moments later to the history teacher house. "I know what I said Damon, but if Klaus is trying to kill people that I care about I need to know."

"Why are you going to spank him." He chuckled and I kicked him through Alaric's door.

"More like the immature brother." I rush over and hug Ric. "Hey are you okay? Damon told me what Klaus did."

"I'm fine thanks for asking. What are you guys doing here?" He lays back down and continue lifting weights.

"Ehm...Looking for a bunny. You're good. For now." He smirked and I laughed to myself.