🦋41. You dumbass🦋

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

Rebekah clamps bear traps around Damon's wrist and hangs him from the ceiling. I was sitting on a couch nearby smirking at the Salvatore. He's finally getting what he deserve. "I found them in the shed. What kind of monster would trap a poor, defenseless animal?" Rebekah asked putting together a table of torturing tools.

"You've got to admit, even for me, it's a little kinky." He smirks weakly then looks at me. "When are you going to get your boy toy to heal me?"

"Whenever you're about to take your last breath." I get up and walk over to them. "Might be to late, then Stefan will truly have no one." I pick up a knife from the table near the wall then walk around Damon.

"You pretended to be interested in me. And then you slept with me so your trampy friend, Sage, could steal my thoughts. Not only that, you kept this huge secret from Ella. Ever since then I felt this incessant need to one-up you. So we've decided to bleed the vervain from your system." She rips open his shirt and I begin the cut Damon's chest with the knife as he groans in pain.

"You want to compel me to be your boyfriend?" He asked fighting through the pain.

"Actually, I'd rather compel you to kill your brother. Or Elena. But, since vampires heal, bleeding you may take a while." She then picks up her own knife and looks at me. "We should probably stick to the major arteries." She cuts Damon's neck and he bleeds profusely. While my attention is on Damon, Klaus enters the room.

"Well... look what you've caught. If you're trying to bleed him of vervain, don't you think it would be easier to hang him upside down?" Klaus walks over to me and grips onto my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'm perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much." She said rolling her eyes at her brother.

"Well, excuse me, it's not like I have any expertise in the matter." He rolls his eyes sarcastically, and I laugh. "It's funny love?" He then attacks me with kisses and I laugh more.

"Come on Nik, s-stop." He grabs my face and kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck and kisses him back the same way.

"You know, why don't you just leave me and Gabriella be and go and manage your witch?" Klaus grins at his sister and takes the knife out my hand.

"I'm going to borrow her for a moment." He places the knife on the table and grabs my hand as we leave the room and walk into another.

When we walk in the room I stop dead in my tracks. "Jana'a? Bonnie? Why are you guys here ?" I asked glancing between them and the hybrid.

"Ask your bloody mate." Jana'a gets up and walks around the room. "Clearly he's up to something if you didn't even know we was here."

"Tick tock. I should hear chanting by now." He says paying me no mind as Bonnie reads a grimoire.

"I'm still studying the unlinking spell. It's not that easy, especially under duress, and Jana'a won't help me." Bonnie said glaring at her cousin.

Jae smiles at the hybrid and blow him a playful kiss. Before I know it Klaus quickly rushes towards her and grabs her neck as he pins her to a wall. "You've both been warned. If you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue."

"Wanna k-know the difference b-between everyone and m-me."  She then breaks his arm and throws him to a wall with her magic. "I'm not afraid of you dog." I quickly stand in front of her as Klaus gets up and his eyes flash yellow.

"NIK DON'T HURT HER." I yelled, I knew he wanted to kill her. Jae as always had smart mouth and she didn't care how people reacted. That's actually one of the reasons I love and hate about her. Klaus then rushes over to Bonnie and grabs her neck. Jae gasps and she tries to make her way to Bonnie but I hold her back.