🦋8. You Won🦋

{Re~Edited 8/21/21}

~Dream~
Same Bar, Same faces, People screaming, Stefan being held down, My heart racing. I see the man not all the way though, he's still blurry but his eyes are still golden. I see me, why am I crying I never cry. He forced his wrist in my mouth, I could feel the metal liquid rushing down my throat. I'm trying to get him off of me, Wait a minute why isn't my magic working. He's trying to talk but, I can't hear because of the white haired lady and Stefan screaming for him to stop. "Please Nik, don't do this to me!" was the last thing I said before the man twisted my neck, and I allowed the darkness to consume me.

~End of Dream~

I wake up gasping for air, "hey, hey, hey, calm down it's alright." My brother said, as he grabbed my arm. I was with Stefan. We was going to meet Ric at the Grill. Last Night Damon told us that some girl named Jules Who was a werewolf bit Rose. Damon asked if I could do anything but, I couldn't. I could only make it less painful.

"I'm fine Stef really, just a bad dream." I said holding my head. Why is all of this happening to me?

"What are the dreams about?" He asked.

"Nothing, seriously I'm fine, this isn't the first time I had it, it's probably nothing." I held his hand and we pulled up to the grill. I don't really talk to the rest of the Scooby gang. They have their own problems and I have mines.

"Is that the-?" My brother asked as we approach the history teacher.

"Yeah, yeah. I just left Damon a message." He told us as we take a seat. They was talking about Jules. She was talking to Sheriff Forbes.

"So you're doing his dirty work for him now? My Brother asked.

"Hiya Ric, I actually wanted to ask you can I sit in on your classes?" I wanted to be around Elena just in case that Klaus guy showed his face. He was really starting to piss me off and he isn't even here yet, at least I don't think so.

"She could have a cure for Rose. I couldn't find anything in Isobel's research except that it's fatal, and why do you wanna be in my class??" He asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Because if something pops off at that school with Klaus I wanna be there." I stated.

"You think he'll go to the school? I think it's sweet of you to go there and protect Elena." My brother says as he pinch my cheeks.

"Of course he will go to the school Elena's there, and ew no, I wanna go so I can protect Caroline and Bonnie. It's you and Damon's job to Protect Elena. While you two are busy protecting her who's protecting the others. Caroline and Tyler are what they are because Katherine was going to hand them over to Klaus, so you can protect the human and I'll protect the supernaturals." I said while signaling the bartender to bring me a drink.

"Well she's right Stefan, and yes AnnaB you can sit in my classes." Ric says and I smack the back of his head. "Ow what the hell was that for?"

"I told you about calling me that it sounds dumb!" I rolled my eyes and drink my bourbon.

"Okay anyways, Do you still know of a way to get in touch with Isobel?" Hero hair said changing the subject.