🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

⚠️*Smut Content Ahead if you don't want to read, Skip. I will Give another Warning when it's about to start* ⚠️

Klaus grabbed me and tossed me on the bed. I squealed as he made his way on top of me. "Wait how about we try a new place?" I smirk and lean up to kiss him. He grabs my neck and pulls me closer deepening our kiss.

He pulls away and leave hickeys down my neck. "I'm glad you're a wolf, now your hickeys won't fade right away." He smirks at me and removes my sweater off my body. "Where do you prefer we take this little wolf ?" I giggle and move from underneath him.

"How about." I get up and start removing the rest of my clothes until I was completely naked. "The shower." I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water. I could feel Klaus eyes burning into me from behind. When I turned to face him he was completely naked and his eyes was filled with lust.

I bite my lip and step into the shower. He followed behind quickly. "Nik?" I mumbled.

"Yes love?" He lifted my head up and stared into my eyes.

"Fuck me." and those words was all it took. He quickly wrapped his hand around my throat as he pushed me against the shower wall. His eyes trailed down my body as he lick his lips. I bit my lip as his eyes made their way back up to mines.

"Promise me you'll stop me if I'm hurting you." He whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck and I moan softly in his ear.

"Nik we had sex twice, and I was human during that time. I know you won't hurt me." I responded. He was stalling most definitely, but why?

"I know little wolf, but the last two times you could barely move, and I left to many bruises." He said trailing his finger down my stomach.

"Why are you stalling?" I asked as I grabbed his hands.

⚠️*Smut Ahead*⚠️

"No reason." He smirks as he grabs my thigh and hooks it on his waist. He shoves his cock inside of me and my arms quickly flew behind his neck. I moaned loudly in his ear as he was thrusting himself in and out of me.

His fingers dug into my thigh as he picked up the speed, his thrust was hard and fast. "OH FUCK NIK!!" I cried out. His free hand falls between us and he starts rubbing my clit. My legs start shaking, if I wasn't holding onto him I would collapse. Tears started falling from my eyes because of the good pleasure I was receiving. The whole time I was a vampire I never slept with him, but I bet it would have been 10 times better.

He continue to thrust in me while kissing down my neck, he then whispers in my ear. "Promise you'll love
me forever."

"I promise." I rest my forehead on his as we stare into each other eyes. "You feel so bloody good inside of me!" I moaned out. Klaus wasn't fucking me. He was making love.

"Fuck Ella."He moans out. He rubs my clit faster and I arch my back into him. I could feel my orgasm approaching. "Are you close already love?"

I shook my head teasingly. "No." I bit my lip and dug my finger nails into his back and he growled in my ear. He pulled out and and I looked at him confusingly. He then puts my legs on his shoulders as he gets on his knees. He kisses my clit and I throw my head back letting out a gasp.

"What a horny little wolf." He sticks two fingers inside of me as he starts to suck on my clit. I run my fingers in his hair then tug it lightly. He lets out another growl then looks up at me while he flicks his tongue on my clit.

"Fuck Klaus!!!!" I yelled out loving the feeling of his tongue. "I'm about to cum! Please don't stop." He fingers me with his hybrid speed. I was a whimpering mess, soon as I was about to cum he stops and pulls away. I pout and nearly cry until he turns me and shoves his cock back inside of me.

He buried himself as deep as he possibly could inside of me and made his thrust longer and deeper. "I'll make you cum when I feel like it, now be a good girl and take this cock." He whispered in my ear and bit into my shoulder. The feeling was amazing.

"I can't h-hold it a- anymore." I stuttered out. I could feel Klaus lick the blood from my shoulder.

"Very well then, have at it sweetheart." He grips onto a hand full of my hair and pulls my head back. I felt my stomach tightened and I know Klaus felt it as well. He burys his head into the crook of my neck as I moan out his name and release myself onto him. He kiss my neck and pulls out. "My turn." He whispers in my ear as he turns me around and brings me to my knees.

I smile up at him and grabs a hold of his cock. I pump it a few times and licks the tip slowly. Nik groans and looks down at me. "No on likes a tease sweetheart." I take his whole cock and deep throat's. As I look into his eyes they flash yellow and so do mines.

Klaus takes as hand full of my hair and face fucks me. He cock reaches the back of my throat as I gag and choke. He growls with pleasure as he takes his cock out of my mouth allowing me to breathe. "Are you trying to kill me?" I asked while looking up at the hybrid, both of our eyes still yellow.

"Just take the cock like a good girl and and lose the attitude." I bite my lip and puts him back in my mouth. He moans and throws his head back. I bob my head as he begins to thrust into my mouth. "Fuck love I'm almost there." He growls and I play with his balls while licking my tongue around his tip. He groans as he releases into my mouth and I swallow proudly.

We were making love for so long that the steam cleared and the water turned cold. He lift me up and kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around him and he kisses sloppy down my neck leaving more bruises and hickeys. He was claiming his territory and honestly I don't mind. Wish I could do the same without them disappearing.

"I love you, you know that right." He says as he looks into my eyes.

"I love you too Nik, Always." I smiled at him.

"And Forever." He kisses me again but I ended up collapsing to the floor once he released his grip on me. "Are you alright love?" He smirks and ask as he looks down at me.

"I can't move my legs." I said very shocked, because they was fine not even 5 seconds ago.

"I know you can't." He said as he turns the water off at steps over me. "Don't worry love you'll be fine in the morning I did warn you before we started."

"I can't move my legs." I repeated as he laughed and got dressed.

"Are you still going talk to your not brothers tomorrow? Because if so after we are going on lovely trip to track down my mother and failure brother." He leaves me there and goes into the bedroom.

"Yes, Nik I can't move my legs." I keep repeating it and he comes back in laughing then bends down and kisses my lips.

"Alright love let's get you to bed." He lifts me up and carries me to the room then helps me get dressed. I stare at my legs and he chuckles as he lays me down and come lay besides me."You'll be fine get some rest." He pulls me in his arms and after awhile I fall asleep a happy wolf.....with broken legs.