🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

I hate John Gilbert, he's the worst. I haven't met Isobel yet but I'm pretty sure that I won't like her as well. Turns out that John is Elena's real father and Isobel is her real mother,  but only a few people know that. Well Now Jenna knows about John and Isobel and she's taking it kinda hard. I told Jenna that I was a witch, that's pretty much all I told her, everybody else can tell their own business, but I don't wanna lie or keep things from her especially if it's about me. So there for, when she finally find out the truth about everything and everyone, she won't be mad at me.

Jenna, Alaric, and I are talking at a table while we eat lunch. Last night was tough for me. It was my first time crying after 100 and something years, Eventually while I was crying Damon came and both of my brothers held me their arms until I fell asleep, and I actually enjoyed it.

"I can't believe it. Elena is my sister's, husband's, brother's, daughter and her mother is my boyfriend's, deceased wife. You can't make this stuff up." Jenna says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"It's definitely a little overwhelming." Ric adds.

"I can't believe that they kept it a secret. How is it even possible to keep a secret like that?" She said as John enters the grill, and she notices him. "Ugh!" He then walks over and joins us.

"Go away John we don't want you here." I said eating a fry.

"Well that's a rude way to greet someone." He said as I rolled my eyes. "Do you think I can join you guys?" He asked.

"Do you have to?" Jenna and I says simultaneously.

"I guess I don't have to, but I might as well. Look who's here." He look towards the door and I turn my head and see Damon and Elena entering the room, and then they join us.

"John, buddy, how have you been?" My brother said obviously up to something.

"I've been all right, Damon. It's good to see you." He said obviously lying. To be honest I wonder what Elijah is doing, is he thinking about me like I'm thinking about him. I hope so he's so hot, I want him to just walk through those doors and take me away. You know like that song 'Thinking of you by Katy Perry' my prayers came true, he didn't walk through the doors, but he text my phone.

From Elijah🧛🏻📖

        Meet me at our place, I would love to speak to you again.

Aweeee he wants to meet at our place in the woods. OUR PLACE so romantic. I sit there smiling to myself as the adults talk.

"Who you texting little Sis?" Damon looked at me trying to see who's making his little sister blush.

"My business Damon." I smiled and got up. "But I'll see you all later, I have to meet someone." Before I could even leave, Elena's phone rings. She answers it. I still try to walk out the door until she said....

"Stefan? What is it?" That caused me to turn around and walk back to her and stand next to my brother. That's when she looks at me and him. I share a look with my brother and all three of use excuse ourselves and regrouped in the restroom.

"Why am I just finding out about this now?" He asked pissed.

"Stefan was worried that you and Anna—" She spoke but I cut her off.

"That we'll what? That we'd kill him? I won't as of now because, I don't give a damn I'm worried about Care!" I snapped angrily. Tyler may know the truth about me, but he just found out that Caroline and my brothers are vampires, and Now this Jules bitch have my Care Bear.