🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋

{Re~edited 8/24/21}

The boys and I were walking in the mountains. Stefan was carrying an unconscious Ray on his shoulders. Him and Klaus was walking ahead of me while I was in the back fighting bugs and, falling leaves from the trees. I really would rather be in the bed watching Criminal Minds or Law & Order SVU, maybe IT chapter 1 and 2 but, no I'm walking in the woods while my brother and my boyfriend are literally leaving me behind.

As I was trying to catch up with them this huge bug came flying towards me I screamed and ended up tripping over a tree branch.

Great even the trees have have something against me.

I get up quickly and kick the tree. "YOU WANNA GO BITCH." I kicked it again and Klaus sped over to me and pulled me back. "LET ME GO! I WILL TEAR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF HER LEAVES OFF OF HER BLOODY BRANCH!" He laughed and threw me over his shoulder and smacked my ass. I let out a squeal and still tried to get down.

"Please love stop trying to fight the trees." He put me down and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"But she started it Nik." I pouted and put my hair in a ponytail.

"How do you even know it's a she?" My brother asked from behind us.

"Because it was giving off bitch vibes." I rolled my eyes and glared at all the trees. "They are all a bunch of BITCHES!" I screamed.

"Love I don't thi-." Before he could finish my brother stopped him.

"Just go with it, she's in a mood." He said struggling to hold Ray.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" My hybrid man asked my ripper brother causing me to chuckle to myself but, of course they heard me.

"I'm fine, and it's not funny." He glared at me.

"Sorry rippahh." I added the extra 'ah' for effects, just because Klaus and I says it like that with our sexy ass accent. Remind me to ride his face later.

Klaus chuckled then looked back at my brother. "You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..." He started.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but, if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." My brother finished.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus laughed and kissed my temple

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer." My Brother said annoyed with the hybrid.

"That is correct I'm ready for this to be over Klaus, I'm going crazy! I literally started fighting a damn tree." I said smacking the back of his head

"OW!" He growled and grabbed my neck and pinned me to a tree. "Don't you ever." He kissed the side of my neck and whispered in my ear. "Ever do that again." He looked me in my eyes and smirked. "Do you understand love?"

"Y-Yes." I bit my lip to keep from letting out a moan. Klaus turned me on in all the right ways. He's the definition of making bad look good. He's the fucking alpha male.

"Gross get a room!" My brother said annoyed while turning away from us.

Klaus let me go and wrapped is arm back around my shoulder and we began to walk again "Now, thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." We stop as he pointed over to the camp. There they were, all the wolves to Rays pack. Not even knowing that death has just arrived. My brother enters their camp and everyone looks at him. He throws Ray on the ground, and a woman rushes over to him.