🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

When I drove passed the sign that said 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' I immediately felt this type of sadness. I wanted to take my brothers and run but, I knew they wouldn't want to because of Elena, and honestly I'm not going to run from Klaus. He can want me dead all he wants but, I'll be damned if I left him hurt the people I love.

I called Bonnie once I got back into town. She was so happy to hear from me. She told me to meet her and Stefan at the Old Witch house.They was trying to call upon Emily to help with my brothers werewolf problem. They knew that Emily liked me more than anything, so I happily agreed.

I walked inside and went down the stairs, I instantly felt Emily lingering near. Even though I cussed her out in ever language in the book, she still loved me and I loved her. Emily was always there for me when Katherine was to busy snuggling under my brothers. I appreciated her for that, she didn't have to put up with me but, she did.

Bonnie lights a candle on the floor with a match. "I'm not sure this is going to work."

"You've done a séance before, right? Contacted Emily Bennett. Maybe one of the witches might know how to help Damon." My brother said, he was really trying is best to save our brother. I wonder how far would he take this.

"Of course it will work, because I'm here." Both Bonnie and my brother turned towards me. Stefan rushed towards me and held me in his arms as tight as he could.

"I'm so happy that you're safe Anna but, why are you here? Klaus is somewhere out there and if he finds you he'll Kill you." My brother said as he still holds on to me.

"I'm not afraid of Klaus, I'm more afraid of losing you and Damon. Jenna is safe and I've come back to help, fuck Klaus. I won't go down without a fight." I let Stefan go and hugged Bonnie. "I missed you Bon Bon."

"I missed you to." She hugged me and then smiled at me after letting go. "Let's get started." She casts a spell and the candles in the room suddenly start burning. Some voices start whispering around us. She closes her eyes than opens them.

"Emily." She mumbled but, it wasn't her it was Emily. She was speaking through Bonnie but, with her own voice. "Why have you come here, Stefan?" She asked, then looks at me. "Annabella is great to see you again."

"Hi Emily, look as much as I would love to play catch-up—" I started to say.

"We need your help. We need to know if there's a spell that can heal a werewolf bite." My brother finished.

"No. Nature ensures a balance to everything." Bonnie/Emily said while looking at Stefan.

"Is that true...or are you just saying no because it's Damon?" He says.

"Perhaps it is his time to die." She said and that made my blood boil.

"No. Hell no! That's not balance. That's a bloody punishment." I said causing her to look at me.

"I'm sorry Anna, but I will not give you what you want." She said with a guilty look on her face, but then I heard it. I heard a voice, it was whispering in my ear. The one person who could save my brother was the one man I never wanted to run into again.

"So you're saying that there's an answer to give? Please, if you know something, just tell me. Help us save our brother." Stefan pleaded but then Bonnie suddenly holds her ears and screams in pain. She falls to the floor.

"Bonnie!" I shouted, then held her in my arms.

"They don't want us here. They think I'm abusing their power." She was shaking, I rubbed her arms to calm her down.