🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋

{Re~edited 8/25/21}

I woke up this morning very happy. I took a loving shower, got dress, {Outfit above} ate breakfast, and spent at least 20 minutes alone with Klaus. Now we are getting Rebekah some newer clothes.

When I got in the shower this morning I practiced my magic. I still had them so maybe my dream had a different meaning. Klaus helped me put my necklace back on after that. I didn't want to get it wet in the shower.

Klaus and my brother was drinking champagne while waiting for me and Bexs, we was trying on clothes. I'm not really a try on clothes kinda gal, but with Bekah it was fun.

"There has to be more to this dress." She comes out of the fitting room, wearing a short, black dress.

"There's not." I walked out wearing a tight fitted red dress that stopped before the knees. "I'm definitely buying this."

"You most definitely should." The hybrid said while looking me up and down, sipping his champagne, smirking.

Bexs rolled her eyes at her brother then looked back at me. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then." She crossed her arms across her chest. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." He winked at me and I walked over to him and kissed his lips.

"Stop being naughty." I whispered in his ear.

"Or what." He whispered back, as he kissed my favorite spot on my neck causing me to bury my face in his shoulder and let out a small moan. He chuckles at my reaction.

"Oh bloody hell, please get a room." She walked over to me and pulled me back over to the dressing room. "She's my new friend. Nik not yours."

I like Rebekah. She may seem like a bratty bitch at some points but, I truly believe that over time she will change. If I know one thing for sure is that everybody changes. I mean Damon use to be a nice sweet guy, now he's a stone hearted murderer, at least he does it politely....sometimes.

"She's more than just my friend Rebekah." He sat up and scanned my body up and down as I look in the mirror. "She's my everything."

I smiled at him through the mirror. I could clearly see that Klaus wouldn't do anything to hurt me. My dream was just a stupid nightmare and coincidence. There's no way it was trying to tell me my fate.

"Changing the bloody subject, what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."She said as she made her way over to the mirror next to me. "And you do look hot in that by the way."

"Well thank you, and I like that dress on you but, maybe something a little different." I said scanning her body.

"Um, It's dance music." My brother said with a annoyed face. I could tell he really doesn't wanna be here anymore. It's funny.

"People dance to this?" She turned around and asked with a disgusted face.

"Yes, you should definitely listen to Ariana Grande....OOUU and Harry Styles.....WAIT NO, ONE DIRECTION. The old one direction obviously." I smiled to myself  lost in thought about how good One Direction use to be. I mean come on they was amazing. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip you're hair get's me overwhelmed, right now I'm looking at you and it's hard to tell you don't know uh oh you don't know you're beautiful." I was singing until of course Klaus stopped me.

"You're voice is beautiful love but, Are we done?" He asked sitting back in the chair.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Bexs and I say simultaneously, with our hands on our hip.