🦋23.You're both idiots🦋

{Re~edited 8/23/21}

When I woke up the next morning I was feeling absolutely amazing. My body ached but, I still felt good. For the first time in forever I actually woke up with a smile. Any other time I wake up with a smile it was only because I slept good but, today was different. I woke up with a smile because not only did I sleep good, I also had amazing, hybrid, witch sex and boy was it mind blowing.

I looked over and seen that Klaus wasn't there. "Klaus?" I called out but, no response. Maybe he went to his room to change.

I get out of bed go take a nice long shower. I felt relaxed and calm.

After my shower I washed my face and brushed my teeth, you know the normal routine of life. By time I got dressed {Outfit at the Top} I walked out the bathroom and Klaus was standing there with breakfast. 

"Good Morning love, I got you some breakfast before we start our search." He placed the tray down on the table then walked over to me. "You look like a girl version of me in this outfit." He grabs my waist and I wrap my arms around him and smile.

"Good morning, and trust me I look way better." He pulls me closer to him and kisses me. I run my fingers through his hair and kisses him back deeply. He uses his vamp speed to push us against a wall.

Just when I thought life was great it pulled me back into reality.

"What the hell is going on here!" Stefan shouted and I quickly push Klaus away and looked at him. He was furious. I could easily lie, just because he's in my room and kissing me doesn't mean I slept with him. I could also do a spell to make him forget what he just saw but, I couldn't lie. Not to my brother.

Also how the fuck do they have keys to my room!?

"Um, Stef it....I honestly don't know what to say." I tried to walk closer to him but, he moves back.

"You slept with him! ANNA HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WITH HIM!" My brother never yelled at me. This is how I knew he was truly mad.

I flinched at his words "Stefan I'm sorry okay I- I wasn't thinking straight." I tried to move forward towards him again and he steps back. "Stefan please calm down!"

"Calm down!? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MY LITTLE SISTER IS SLEEPING WITH THE MAN THAT MADE ME A MONSTER!" His vampire face came out and he rushed towards Klaus but, Klaus was faster than him. He grabbed my brother by the neck and slammed him in a wall.

"KLAUS STOP!" I run towards him and try to pull him off but, he wouldn't move.

"I suggest you calm down mate. She's free to make her own choices without you or anyone else stopping her." He lets my brother go and Stefan pushes him away. My brother glared at me then left out of the room.

"He hates me." I ran my fingers through my curly brown hair and sighed.

"He'll get over it love." Klaus reached for my hand but, I jecked away.

"Maybe this was wrong Klaus." I grab the necklace he gave me then placed it in his hands. "I thought I could forget what people would say about us, I thought that maybe just maybe I could be with you but, I can't Klaus. I love my brothers and the last thing I would want to do is hurt them." A tear fell from my eye and he wiped it.

"Bella please." He said trying to give me the necklace back but, I pushed it away.

"No Klaus, I'll meet you in the car." I left the room and headed to the car. Once I got there Stefan was already in the backseat. I hopped in the front and looked at him. "I'm sorry okay! I'm sorry that I'm a fuck up, I'm sorry that I have feelings for him, I'm sorry that I fall for the guys that always wants to hurt the people around me, I'm sorry that I thought I could be happy with him, I'm sorry that I'm a disappointment!!" I started to cry. I was basically crying for no reason but, I feel empty inside now. When I was Klaus last night I started to feel whole. I started to feel renewed but, now that I broke whatever was starting between us. I'm feeling how I was before...Empty.