🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋

{Re~edited 8/25/21}

"Ring Ring"

"Ughh." This can't be happening. Has it really been 3 days already. Once I got back I told Marcel and Cami everything. I didn't tell them any names, I just called Elijah 'suit and tie', Klaus the 'dickhead wolf' and Rebekah 'Barbie Bombshell'. Marcel said that Rebekah reminded him of an ex he once had, but she left him here and never came back. I didn't want my problems to start running here behind me. I wanted Cami and Marcel safe.

I partied so hard when I came back. We had a welcome home party, we missed you party, late birthday party, and come back soon party. What can I say Marcel was the king of parties.

I was sleeping in Cami's bed when my phone went off. She pushed me off the bed and groaned. "For fuck sake Bella get out." She turned over and I rolled on my back laughing.

"Ring Ring"

"This is Deja Vu, I bet Damon is on the other end of that phone." I looked at the phone while it ranged. I honestly don't know who it is. Klaus and Stefan have been calling me nonstop. Damon only calls to check on me and to keep me updated. I talked to Bonnie and Care and I told them everything that had happened while I was with Klaus. I even remembered to tell them that I slept with Elijah. They was super shocked about me and Klaus, but they didn't judge and I loved that about them. Of course they hated it but they was happy that I was no longer with him.

Damon told me that Stefan was still being a dick and that Rebekah was staying at the house because Klaus left her. Sounds about right. They haven't heard from him since. He also told me that Tyler is sired to Klaus and that Rebekah found out the Klaus killed their mother. I obviously knew that, I knew everything there was to know about Klaus, but I never told a soul because it wasn't my place to do so.

I was told that Jeremy is seeing his dead ex and Matt was seeing his dead Sister. Tyler was acting like a dick and Rebekah was on team Salvatore. Which is crazy because she act just like Elijah. She wants Klaus dead for what he done but at the end of the day he's her brother. I really don't think she would go through with it.

"Please answer your phone." Marcie said as he walked in shirtless. I bit my lip and smiled.

"Can I answer you?" I laughed and got up off the floor.

"Haha you're funny." He handed me my phone and it stopped ringing.

"Would you look at that problem solved." I put my phone down and jumped on Cami. "Come on wakey wakey." She pushed me off here and I fell back onto the floor. All of us laughed and I got up.

"You may be a vampire now, but I will still kick you're ass Bella." She said sitting up in her bed.

"Ring Ring"

"I'm going to kill them." I picked up my phone without checking caller ID and screamed. "WHAT DO YOU BLOODY WANT?!" Marcel and Cami laughed and I threw a pillow at them and sped out the room.

"Well that's no way to answer your phone love." I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Klaus?" I was happy to hear his voice but annoyed at the same time.

"Well I just got good news from one of your brothers, where are you?" He asked.

"I'm minding my business and whatever Stefan told you congratulations, I told you that I'm done with you so please stop calling my phone!" I hung up and slammed my phone down.

"Ring Ring"

I groaned and picked up my phone without checking caller ID. "KLAUS PLEASE STOP CALLING ME!" I yelled. Thank god Cami and Marcel couldn't hear me.