🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

The next day Klaus spent all morning apologizing to me. Obviously I accepted his apology.....after he bought me shopping of course. The outfit I'm wearing right now, {outfit above left corner} I could've died when I seen the red and black with a little bit of green  plaid crop top. I mean, I was about to have a full blown temper tantrum when Klaus said he think I have enough red and black clothing. I bet he changed his mind once I screamed to the top of my lungs.

Right now we are at the Salvatores.....the last place I wanna be. Good thing Damon isn't here. The only reason I came is because this is a hot ass outfit and someone besides Klaus has to see it, also because Ric as this evil alter ego that I really wanna meet.

"Well, this is depressing, isn't it?"  Nik said as we enter the cellar and Stefan stands up. "Oh, and we found this upstairs." He shows them the stake. "Now, by my count, there should be one more."

"Yeah, well it's gonna take a little more time." Stefan said stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Why? Because we're waiting for that one to pass out?" He points to Alaric. "No thanks. I think I'll just kill him."

I slap his arm and glare at him. "Don't get on my bad side today." He rolls his eyes and kisses my temple.

"Then you won't know the location of the other stake." Stef stated.

"I can live with that." Klaus smirks.

"Well, I can't. When we staked Finn, we discovered that killing an Original vampire killed its entire bloodline. Now, I don't know which one of you I'm descended from, but I'd really rather not find out by dying, so why don't we just find the stake, destroy it, so we can all be safe?" Stefan explained.

"So, the fate of the entire vampire race depends on you finding a stake? And to get it we need you to pass out. Which means that I feel totally justified doing this." Klaus rushes towards Alaric and breaks his neck causing him to die. "There. Sleeping like a baby."

"Why would you fucking do that." I cross my arms and glare at the hybrid.

"He's wearing the ring he'll be fine love." He grabs my hand then turns to Stefan. "I'll have Rebekah return to retrieve the stake, me and my beautiful Gabriella will be at home enjoying our day off."

After we left the Salvatore house, that's exactly what we did. We was in the living room relaxing, Klaus was being creative working on an abstract painting, and I was sitting down in front of him shirtless as he painted me. I was in this position for at least 2 hours.

"God Klaus I'm getting tired." I groaned as I threw my head back in frustration.

"Almost there love stop moving." He said, getting tired of my complaining, as Rebekah enters the room. "What took you so long?"

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake." She shows him the stake." Luckily I'm quite the charmer."

"That's it?" He asked as he continue to paint me.

"The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors or shall I." She then looks at me and out of no where I get this bad feeling. "Or maybe you should Ella."

"Um, Nik can do it." I then look at him. "Are you done love?" I asked quickly placing on my robe.

"Yes luckily, you can see it later." Klaus puts the paintbrush down, then places a sheet over the painting. He takes the stake from Rebekah and throws it into the flames in the fireplace. The flames flare up around the stake.