🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

After everything that happened last night. I was extremely happy when Klaus woke me up and told me to start packing. We was almost out the door when Rebekah rushed in nearly giving me a panic attack. I was so ready to head to New Orleans and see Cami and Marcel again since I haven't called since I left, but no Esther just had to end things with a bang.

"Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me." Bexs said as she rushed in the living room.

"Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead." Nik said not paying his sister any mind.

"Well, he's not and he's a vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him. He's strong, Nic. Too strong." Bexs cried out, I run to her and hold her in my arms.

"Where is he now?" I asked taking care of my blonde bomb shell.

"He's stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls he'll come after us. We need to leave now." She said letting go of me and turning back towards her brother.

"Fine. I'll collect Elena, we'll be on our way." Nik said walking pass his sister and I stop him.

"Forget Elena! You don't need any more stupid hybrids!" Rebekah yells out.

"What I need is protection from Esther's continued assaults against us." Nik said annoyed with his little sister.

"We'll protect each other, like we always have. Always and forever, Nik." She grabs his hands and is basically pleading from him to leave with her.

"I'm not leaving without her." He jecks his hand and start to walk away again but I grab his arm.

"I'm leaving now. You can either walk out that door with me or you are on your own." Klaus looks at her but says nothing. "Fine. Trust your hybrids over your family and your own girlfriend. Let your spite be the death of you, see if I care." Rebekah walks out of the room,walking into Tyler on the way out. "Move it, sire boy!"

"What's her deal?" Tyler asked looking confused at the hybrid and I.

Klaus stares at him then he looks at me. I shake my head in disappointment and began to walk out the door. "Where are you going we need to grab Elena." Nik said and I turn around and scoff at him.

"No Nik, you need to grab Elena. You would rather your hybrids than your own families safety." I walk closer to him while crossing my arms. "What if I asked for you to choose between me or her?"

"Don't be ridiculous Gabriella." He rolls his eyes and grabs my arm. "We're going to get Elena then we are off to New Orleans just like you wanted."

I jeck my arm away from him and pushes him back. "GOD NIKLAUS, FOR ONCE CAN YOU CHOOSE ME, CHOOSE US OVER YOUR STUPID HYBRIDS!" I walk toward him and grabs his face. "Let's just run together me, you and Rebekah. Ric won't stop until you're dead and what will I do if your stupid hybrids fail to protect you." I rest my forehead on his. "Their not you Nik, they won't be as strong as you so please forget Elena and let's just go." I pleaded to my hybrid boyfriend.

"I love you Gabriella Marie." As I close my eyes I feel a swoosh and guess where we are....standing outside of the Gilbert house.

I push Klaus off of me and I sit on the porch. "And I'm not helping you get invited in." I lay back on the bench and close my eyes. Klaus groans as he ring the  doorbell Jeremy answers and Klaus smirks.

"What the hell do you want?" Jermey said not happy to see the hybrid.

"Now is that any way to treat a guest?" Nik says as Stefan comes up behind Jeremy.