🦋12. You can't make me go🦋

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

After we left Elijah's place, I'm still trying to walk straight by the way, I drove back to my place and of course before I can open the door, Damon opens it, and boy was he absolutely pissed, Before I could even get pass him he seen the marks and bruises on my neck.

Oh boy here it goes.

He grabbed my arm tightly and removed Elijah's jacket from around me and scanned my body seeing the pleasure marks. His face changed, his eyes turned red and the black veins rolled down underneath. He grabbed Elijah and threw him across the yard. He goes outside and kicks him back into a tree.I run outside and follow them.

"DAMON STOP IT!" Before I could use my magic Ric runs outside and held my arms down.

"Don't,  not while Jenna is inside!" He said rubbing my arms trying to calm me down.

"Ric he's going to kill him!" I shouted, while Damon took huge stick and broke it in half stabbing Elijah in the stomach. "DAMON!!" I yelled. That's when Elijah quickly took out the stick and pinned Damon to a tree.
I ran over to them. "KEEP YOUR BLOODY HANDS OFF OF EACH OTHER!" I pulled Elijah off of Damon and glared at the two. "Now, will both of you quit it Jenna and Andie are inside!"

"You should listen to your sister, going against me isn't the best idea." Lijah says calmly as he fixed his suit and took my hand and kissed my forehead. "I'll be back, I have to go change again." He glares at Damon one last time before he speeds away.

"God Damon, what is wrong with you?" I asked very pissed off.

"Your going back to New Orleans tonight, and I'm telling Stefan!" He grunted as he got off the ground. "End of discussion, and when I kill him don't you ever come back until you apologize for sleeping with the enemy!" He spat out.

"Damon, You can't make me go, If I wanna stay I will, if I wanna sleep with him I will, and you!...." I take a stick and stab it in his stomach with my magic. "..won't do a damn thing to stop me." As he groans on the ground in pain, Ric look at us completely shocked and I head inside to help Jenna and Andie in the kitchen. This is going to be a very long night.

~Time Skip~

"Good evening." I heard Lijah say as he entered the house.  I ran towards the door but Damon grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Thank you for coming. Please, come in." His mood changed to evil killer Damon, to a sweet innocent Damon. Like he didn't just try to kill my date, not even 30 minutes ago.

"Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider. Now please remove your hand from my girl." When he said that me and my brother eyes shot open.

Excuse me did he just say 'my girl'. Oh my god, does this mean I'm his girlfriend. I don't need this right now.

"No, nothing, nothing dishonorable. Just getting to know you, Since your going to be my sister boy toy." My brother said not even wanting those words to come out his mouth.

"Hmm. Well, that's good." Elijah enters the house. Damon dropped his hand from me and Elijah grabbed my waist as we move into the house more.

"Because, you know, although Elena and I have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house, Annabella already gave me her word that you won't do such things, but are we clear?" Elijah asked, and my heart immediately dropped down to my feet. I really hope that Damon doesn't go through with this but, knowing him he will, especially after finding out I slept with him.