🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*

{Re- edited 8/25/21}

⚠️*Smut Content Ahead if you don't want to read, Skip. I will Give another Warning when it's about to start, Also TW *Trigger warning* It will have an abusive content.* ⚠️

After I got out my shower and got dressed, {outfit at the top} I seen that Klaus wasn't here. I was so exhausted and confused. Was tomorrow going to be my last day living? Was Klaus seriously going to kill me? He wouldn't dare. If he fancied me like he said he do, then he wouldn't jeopardize anything that we have . I hope.

I walked over to the my brother room, and knocked on the door. When he opened it he was shirtless.

"Okay that's gross." I pushed passed him and sat on the bed. "Stef I'm scared." I bring my knees to my chest as my brother put on his shirt and sits next to me.

"What's going on? Did he hurt you?" My brother asked worriedly.

"No he didn't....not yet at least." I mumbled.

"What do you mean not yet Anna." He asked rubbing my back for comfort.

"Remember when I woke up in the car with you and Damon, and I told you that I had a dream and that everything was fine." I looked up at him I could tell that he could hear my heart racing.

"Hey tell me what's wrong. Your heart is basically trying to beat out your chest." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"I think he's going to change me Stef." I pulled away and looked at him. "Those dreams I've been having...Klaus gave me his blood and killed me."

"What!? Anna why didn't you tell me?" He wiped away tear from my eye I didn't know I had.

"I just, I thought it was just a nightmare but, all of the pieces are coming together. Glorias bar, she was the white haired lady, Rebekah was holding you down and my magic wasn't working." I cried on my brother shoulder. I was so scared, for once in my life I was terrified for me. I told Klaus what I wanted and of course he was upset but, I didn't think he would be this upset.

"Hey it's okay." He held me in his arms and rubbed my back. "I don't care what I have to do I will not let him hurt you okay."

"But, what if you can't Stef that's the problem. They are older and stronger than you, I mean my magic is still working so maybe all of this was just a nightmare." I pulled away and dried my eyes.

"I don't care about anything but, you Annabella. You're my little sister  and I will always try my best to protect you no matter what." He stood up and walked with me towards the door. "You're going to be fine."

"Yea I hope." I hugged him one last time then when went back to my room. Once I got inside Klaus was sitting on the bed. "Penny for a thought." I asked and went to sit next to him.

"Bloody hell, you sound like Elijah." He smirked and rubbed my thighs. "Remember when I told I was going to tell you everything." He looked at me with a straight look on his face.

"Um yea, what were you going to tell me?" He hold my hands and look in my eyes.

"Promise me that I can trust you Annabella, that I won't be sorry if I share my life with you." He really wanted to trust me with this but, can I trust him.

"Yes of course, I promise Nik." I kissed him and I opened my mind to him.

"In the beginning, our family was human... A thousand years ago, now.

~Flashback~

"Come, Henrik. Our brothers are fighting again." A young Rebekah tells her, I'm guessing little brother.

~End of Flashback~