🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋

{Re~ edited 8/27/21}

The next day I woke up in Caroline's bed. Wanna know what's funny? She wasn't there, how do you leave your guest alone. Soon as I hopped out the bed she came in. I was still in my clothes from last night so I took some of hers and went shower.

When I came out nice a clean and refreshed {Outfit at the top bottom right corner} she was sitting on the bed staring at the floor. "Hey do you need me to stay cause I definitely can." I said as I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"It's fine I'm meeting Elena at the grill, you can join if you want." She lays her head on my shoulder.

"I would love to but momma original awoke from the beyond the dead." I chuckled.

"Wait the person who was in that coffin was his mom?" She asked as she lift her head up and looks at me.

"Yea, Elijah undaggerd the whole family, and on my way here last night, my best friend Jana'a texted me and told me that she helped Abby and Bonnie open the thing because Stefan was being a dïck." I said as I got up.

"Wait who's Jana'a?" She asked looking at me confused.

"Oh everyone will probably meet her soon enough. She's Bonnie's cousin and Emily is her aunt." I looked at Caroline's face and laughed. "Don't worry Care, she's a cool chick you'll love her."

"Well any friend of yours is a friend of mines." She gets up and hugs me. "Thanks for being here, for me." I hug her back and smile.

"I told you Care bear I'll always be here." I let go a rub her arms. "Now go see what doppelbitch wants." We laugh and we both leave heading in different directions.

~Time Skip ~

When I walked into the newly Mikaelson house I took a deep breath. I'm actually scared on what Esther want's to talk to me about. When I walked in the room where the others were there was music playing. Rebekah is having her nails polished by some women. Kol is standing before a full-length mirror wearing a black evening suit while a tailor adjusts it. Finn and Elijah are also standing in the room preparing for some event.

"Woah what's going on in here?" I ask as I sit next to Rebekah.

"We are having a ball tonight so me and you need to go dress shopping." She said blowing her nails.

"Oouuu I haven't been to one of those in so long." The women goes to leave but I grab her arm and compel her. "Aht aht, my turn." I smirk and she sits in front on me and start. "White toes, with red and sliver nails make them spectacular."

"Ouuu, so you're wearing a red dress?" Rebekah asked with a smirk

"Duh, everyone knows my colors are red and black." I nudge her arm and she laughs and nudge mines back.