🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

"This isn't going to work he hates us." I said as me and Rebekah got out of the new truck she bought for Matt.

Rebekah really wanted to fixed things so she dragged me out of bed and told me to get dressed {outfit a above}. I most definitely didn't want to get out of bed, but Rebekah can be very persuasive.

~This morning flashback~

"BLOODY HELL LET IT GO!" Bexs yelled as she tried to pull me from the bed.

I was holding onto the headboard for dear life. Rebekah wants me to help her find a new truck for Matt, and honestly I don't want to leave this bed not even for Nik, who was literally standing at the door snickering.

"Rebekah let me go!" I shouted and kick her back. I crawled up the back and threw the blanket over my head.

"You're being ridiculous! I NEED YOUR HELP!" She pulls the blanket back and sits on me. "Get up now!"

"Oh god, Rebekah get off!!" I groaned out. "Your not exactly light."

She gasp and jumps up and down on me. "Get up, or I'll call Kol!"

"FINE!!!!!!" I push her off me and she falls on the floor and I laugh. "Such a bitch." I began to walk towards the bathroom and she trips me.

"Who's the bitch now." We both laugh and falls back onto the floor.

~End of flashback~

Matt was working when Rebekah and I walked in. She goes up the the counter and places the car keys on the counter top, while I have a seat and orders a drink.

"What's that?" Matt asked while stopping what he was doing.

"The key to your new truck. It's parked outside, paid for, insured, everything but a big red bow." Bexs said happily with hope in her voice.

"If that's your idea of an apology, you should probably give it to Elena. She's the one that you both killed. Matt leaves and Rebekah sits next me and groans.

"Don't worry he'll come around..... Maybe." I said as I rub her back and gives her my drink. "Here, you need it more than me."

"You're trying too hard." We hear a British accent say, we both turn to see the one and only Klaus sitting at the bar.

Rebekah looks away then looks back at him. "Last I heard you were leaving town, forever, I'm glad Gabriella came to her senses and left you."

"Well I was." He gets up and walks towards her. "but then I thought to myself how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here bribing the help." He then smirks and looks at me. "And I obviously couldn't leave the beauty to my beast." I roll my eyes at his comment and looks away.

"What do you want Nik? I thought I was dead to you." She snarled.

"Things change Rebekah. I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you." He said.

"Doubt that." She downs her drink and I order another one.

"No? Well, what if I told you the brotherhood of The Five still existed." He said moving towards me while smirking at her.

"What?" She snaps her head towards him.

"You see, and like that bygones. Come on love, work to do." He places his hand on my shoulder. "You as well."

"We don't have anything to do. There is no we. I don't care about The Five and I don't care about you." She snaps back and slaps his hand of my shoulder.