🦋45. You look very familiar🦋

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

Sometimes I just hate the people I call friends for example, Jae. I was halfway out of Tragic Falls when she called me and told me to meet her at the Lockwood Mansion. Unfortunately there's this hunter guy running around Mystic Falls shooting at Tyler, so she want's my help with something. I really didn't want to be bothered with any of this anymore, but she's my best friend and after what happened between me and Nik I could use a distraction. I hated the fact that he chose a fake family over his real one, and I honestly felt like he chose his hybrids over me.

When I walked into the mansion it was seriously quiet. I was quickly greeted by a nervous Jae. "I should most definitely kill you for having me back here." She grabs my arms and leads me to the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry but he wouldn't come if you wasn't here, and Carol was literally freaking out." She said and I look at her raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, who the hell he?" I asked as she takes my hand and leads me to the living room.

"Look who finally made it back." Jae said quickly moving to the other side of the room.

Carol and Tyler look at me and there's two men standing behind them. "Okay can someone tell me why I'm here?" I notice everyone attention goes behind me and I turn around and groan as I see Klaus entering the room from the parlor, with another one of his stupid hybrids following behind him.

"Hello love, you look stunning today." {outfit about} he said smirking at me. I roll my eyes and turn towards Jae but she was gone.

"Okay I'm gone, I'm not doing this." I began to walk out the house, but Carol stops me.

"Please, Klaus will leave if you don't stay and I need his help protecting my son." She pleaded and I take and deep breath and walk back inside.

"Aren't you suppose to be somewhere...I don't know....making a stupid family." I said as I was walking to pour my self a drink.

" I was halfway to Chicago when I heard Tyler here was attacked. I had hoped to leave Mystic Falls for good, but duty calls." He comes behind me and grabs my waist. "Why haven't you returned my calls?"

"Nice to know you care, and get off of me. You and I are done remember." I said pushing the hybrid back and downing my bourbon.

"I don't. I should have killed him for the little stunt him and his friends pulled. Stopping my heart, leaving me in a coffin to rot." He said taking my drink as I pour me another.

"Yeah, well you used my body as an escape hatch, then kissed my girlfriend. So, maybe we're even." Tyler said pouring me and new drink and I gladly take it.

"Not even close. But, you hybrids are a dying breed. I can't make more of you, and I won't have anyone taking liberties with the ones I have left." Klaus begins to walk off. "Consider them your new bodyguards." He points at the three hybrids in the room and walks out.

I roll my eyes and sit on a nearby couch. "Such a dick." I said sipping my drink.

Tyler lays on the couch across from me and begins tossing a football in the air from hand to hand. "So you and him really done?"

"Why you want next?" I laugh and he throws a pillow at me.

"No El, I'm just asking, you two was unstoppable." He says as he continue to throw the ball in the air.

"I thought we were, but he tried to choose both me and his hybrids but I told him he had to choose between the two and well I think you know." I said downing my drink for the second time.