🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*

{Re~edited 8/23/22}

⚠️*Smut Content Ahead if you don't want to read, Skip. I will Give another Warning when it's about to start.*⚠️

Okay I know your wondering what did I say....I said yes. I will allow Klaus to take me out tonight, only because he asked nicely....That's the only reason.....I swear. I've been knowing the guy for months now I might as well give him a chance. Not dating wise just...as friends.

"Are you ready love?" Klaus walked in my room wearing his usual fit. A Henley with black jeans and his famous leather jacket.

He told me wear something simple, so I thought outside the box and just threw on some blue jean shorts and white shirt with sandals. {Outfit at the top} I wonder where the hell is he taking me. A fair maybe? Oouu no, maybe a burger place? Nahhh I can't even imagine him eating a burger. A steak maybe, but a burger no way .

"Yea, where are you taking me?" I got up and grabbed my bag and walk towards him.

"It's a surprise let's go." He grabbed my hand and he bought me to the car. He opened my door and I got in. Aweee such a gentleman. His sweet side is showing. I like this Klaus.

Once he got into the car he placed a blindfold over my eyes. "Klaus I love 50 shades of Grey but, love this is a car. Maybe somewhere red with a bed would work just fine." I smirked but, I can't see his reaction.

Did I really just say that....

I could hear him laughing, then the car finally started moving. "You are truly amazing Annabella." He touched my thigh and I gasp. His touch sends sparks through my body. I  never felt this way m, even when I was with Elijah. I mean I liked him of course but, with Klaus it was different. Why did I have to fall for the enemy!

The car came to a stop, it wasn't really a long car ride. I could hear engines of other cars and people screaming. Okay where the hell am I?

"You can remove the blindfold love." He stopped the car and I removed my blindfold.

"Bloody hell." We was in a drive-thru movie theater. There were people in mask and costumes running around scaring people. The movie didn't start yet but, it was about to. When I looked at Klaus he was pulling a blanket and some snacks from the back seat. "How did you know this was something I would enjoy?"

"Well, when I was in the history teachers body you said and I quote. 'I'm just saying, if you wanna impress a girl, or me to be exact. Bring me to one of those drive-in scary movies where people in masks and costumes jump out and scare you out of the blue while you watch a scary movie, and also make out in the backseat. Now that my friend is a good time.' " He looked at me and smirked. "I on the other hand, is looking forward to the making out part."

I laugh and before I can speak. A girl in a mask and a bloody wedding dress beats on the window screaming. I jump and grab Klaus arm.

He laughs to his self and wraps his arm around me for comfort. "Well love, I thought you was the fearless witch?"

"Oh shut it hybrid." I climb in the back seat and wrap a blanket around me.

"I know we are closer to the screen but, why the backseat?" He asked as he climbed with me.

"It's a better stretching space and I can see the screen better. Now, be a doll and pass the strawberries the movie is starting." I was actually happy with this. He bought me to see The Conjuring 3! I've always wanted to see it with Cami and Marcel but, I had to leave. I should probably call them once I'm allowed to have my phone back.