🦋21.You're so annoying🦋

{Re~edited 8/23/21}

I have been on this little road trip all summer. Klaus is after this Ray guy so he can make his hybrids. I honestly don't give a damn, I just wanna stay in one place and not bounce town to town in all of these hotel rooms. I like hotel's sometimes. They are comfortable and they are a reminder that if you ever wanna escape reality just get a room and stay there.

So much as happened on this trip and it's crazy. Stefan is full blown ripper but, at least his humanity is there. Klaus has been flirting with me non stop. Is it bad that I like it? Probably is but, he's hot what can I say. STOP BELLA HE'S THE ENEMY. I keep forgetting that.

We were in the car on our way to the last known spot of Ray. Klaus was driving and I sat in the front while Stefan was in the back. I looked back at him and gave him a small smile. He looked up at me and gave me one back. I look back towards my window and see we was approaching some house in the middle of no where. Klaus made sure to park where they couldn't see the car.

"Everyone knows the plan, let's began shall we." Klaus looks at me and smirks. "Let's go love." We all get out the car and Stefan vamp speed to the back of the house.

A woman walks outside the house from the kitchen door. "Rudy!" She whistles for her dog I guess. People keep anything for a pet now a days. "Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you." She bends down and pick up a toy. When she turns around Klaus and I appear in front of her. When she sees us she nearly jumps out of her skin.

"We are so sorry. We didn't mean to scare you." Klaus says in his American accent. Remind me to tell him to never do that again.  It's kinda hot, but it's kinda creepy.

"Can I help you?" She asked looking at the both of us. I could tell she was nervous.

"Yeah, our car ran out of gas a couple of miles back." I said with my American accent as well. Trust me it's a lot better than what Klaus was doing.

I give her a friendly smile as Klaus wraps his hands around my waist. "We feel like we've been walking for hours, yours is the first house we come to so we was just hoping we could use your phone?" He said gripping onto my waist. I tried to peel his fingers off but, he pulls me closer and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Don't either of you have a cell phone?" She asked totally not buying our crap.

"Huh, yeah..." Klaus pulls his phone from his pocket. "Battery died."

"And someone was rushing me out the house so guess who's still at home on the charger." I said with a fake laugh and Klaus chuckled in amusement.

"Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer I just wanna use your phone." He says as he move from behind me to on side of me. This time he wrap his arm around my shoulder.

The woman sighs loudly "Sure." She goes to turn but, Klaus spoke up and started moving closer to her.

"Soo, we can come in?" He put his hands behind his back as he walked.

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." She says rolling her eyes.

Okay miss girl come through with the attitude.

"I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting." He said very annoyed with the blonde headed woman, causing his accent to come back out.

I love his accent it's hot.

"I'm from Florida." She says as she crosses her arms.

"Well, that explains it." He grabs her throat and compels her. "Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea, and invite my girl and I inside."