🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋

{Re~edited 8/28/21}

I was laying on the couch with both mines and Niks jacket wrapped around Me. I couldn't sleep and neither could Nik. That was my first time seeing him break down and actually allowing me to be there for him. He's standing in the living room, looking at Kol's body, I decided to get up and rub his shoulders and he grabs me and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry for everything, I should've never made it something that it clearly wasn't." A tear fell down his cheek and I wipe it and kiss him.

"I'm sorry as well, we'll get through this." He lifts his head up and kisses me and I immediately melt. I forgot what it felt like to feel his lips on mines. It was magical and felt amazing.

I wipe his tears away and he looks back at Kol's body when Tyler walks in the front door. "Morning, sunshine. You look pathetic." He then looks at me and before he can say anything I give me him the finger and walk back to the couch.

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different. Angrier, perhaps. Or I won't look like anything because I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets." He smirked at his failure hybrid and I sit on the couch tapping my feet.

"My friends will be back with the cure by then. So, I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal." Tyler said smiling back the original hybrid.

"I'm an Original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me? I.e., you."

"You know what I think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire, our whole blood connection to you is broken, and your sire-line ceases to exist. So, whatever happens to you, happens only to you, which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to die. Although I am still debating just how to do it." Klaus vamp speeds towards Tyler, but can't get him due to the barrier.

"I recommend drowning. There's nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter." I bury my face in a nearby pillow and laughed. Tyler glares at Klaus and Klaus sits next to me and rubs my thighs. I know that wasn't funny, but Klaus did not have to go there.

Caroline enters through the back door and she walks over to Tyler. "You're still here? What are you doing?"

"Gloating." Tyler pours himself a drink. Klaus looks up at her and so do I.

"Hello, Caroline." He said and she glares at him for a moment before looking at me and gives me a smile. I look away and place my head on Niks shoulder.

I mean come on, I've been giving these people my trust and my friendship since the start and once I do get happy with a guy, they want to kill him. Now don't get me wrong Klaus have done a lot and deserve it sometimes, but if you really think about it Klaus has be trying to leave this stupid town since he broke the curse, but they always pull him back in. One minute they want to kill him but fail, once they fail they all of a sudden need his help....just to try and kill him again right after. If they would have just let Nik leave no one would have to worry about him or me ever again.

"Come home. Don't stoop to his level."  Care says as she looks down then looks back at Tyler.

"He destroyed my life. I plan on being present for every second of his misery until I can kill him myself." Tyler said then he takes a sip of his drink.

"Fine. You can gloat and multitask. This place is a disaster. Starting with a horrific burnt corpse." I watch as she finds a table cloth in a cabinet and she and Tyler use it to cover up Kol's body. Klaus also watches them with pure hurt in his eyes and I rub his arms.