🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋

{Re-edited 8/27/21}

After I got dressed{Out at the top} I just sat on the bed waiting. I decided to wear the red dress that I bought whenever we was in Chicago. Speaking of Chicago, I finally found out what happened to Rebekah. Doppelbitch stabbed her in the back...literally, and Klaus being Klaus he refuses to undagger her. I seriously can't wait till I can take those daggers away from him.

As I sit there waiting I heard Elijah. "Niklaus, Annabella, our guests have arrived."

I walked down the stairs and all eyes were on me. Klaus couldn't look away and Elijah smiled. "Please stop staring it's creepy." I mumbled.

"You're hard to look away from love." Klaus says as he takes my hand in his and kiss my knuckles.

"Such a charmer." I wink at him then look at my brothers. Soon as my eyes met Stefan's I rushed towards him and kicked him out the door.

"BELLA STOP!" Damon yelled out.

"HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME!"  He went to get up but I kicked him back down. "HIS OWN SISTER!" I found a shovel nearby and I grabbed him and beat him with it. "HIS HALF BLOOD!" I threw the shovel to side side and bent down and reached in his chest.

Damon start to come over but Klaus stops him. "I think you shouldn't mate. Unless she sticks her hand in your chest next." He smirks and look back towards us, while Elijah just leans on the door with his hands in his pocket.

I squeeze Stefan heart a little. "Do you feel that?" I squeeze a little hard and he grunts in pain. "Tell me brother, how does it feel to know that your life is literally in my hands." I spat out.

"I- I'm S- Sorry." He groaned out.

"I'll think about forgiving you." I take my hand out and leave his heart attached. As I walk back I stop and look at Klaus and he smirks at me.

"I love you." He smiles, but then I take his arm and twist it behind his back and he screams in pain.

"That's for Caroline!" I break his leg and throws him across the yard. "And that's for Alaric. If you hurt anyone else, I'll kill you." I turned around and walk towards Elijah, he keeps his same position while handing me his handkerchief. I clean my hand then turn to face them all smiling. "Shall we."

After everyone was settled and Stefan had returned in a new outfit. We all head to the dining room. The table is set and there's food on it. Two female servants are standing in the room. I'll kill Klaus, why the fuck did he have to get females.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out." Stef said annoyed.

"Well, we can sit and eat or—" one of the females comes and pulls out Klaus chair and he sits. "—I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours." I roll my eyes as we all sit at the table. I sat between Klaus and Elijah's and my brothers sat across from us. Everyone except for Stefan starts to eat and drink.

One of the servants pours Damon some wine. "Thank you, love." He looks at her and smiles as she walks away, and I kick his leg. "OW!" I smile and sips my wine.

"You lost your appetite." Klaus says looking at Stefan.

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." Dames said while smirkingly glancing at our brother.

"Yea eat, or I'll make you." I said with a wicked smirk. He roll his eyes and groans then starts to eat.

"That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?" Klaus asked as he eats and looks at Damon.