🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

I'm sleeping, I have a hangover, and I planned to sleep the whole day away. Until Elena's cell phone goes off, waking us up. So what did I do? I pushed her ass out of bed. More room for me.

"Go away!" Caroline said annoyed and tired. Elena lands on the floor and looks back up at me angrily. She crawls across the floor towards her phone and takes it off the dresser. I hate being woken up everyone knows that.

"Hello?" Elena says in her sleepy voice. Me, Caroline, and Bonnie look over at Elena from the bed, and we are all incredibly annoyed with being awaken Especially me.

"Shhh." Bonnie groaned out.

"Elena!" Caroline shouted.

"Shut up or I'll kill you!" I snapped as I threw a pillow at her. Elena drags herself out of Caroline's room and continues her conversation in the hallway. "If that's my brother tell him he won't have a girlfriend if she continues to talk while we sleep!!" I yelled throwing another pillow and she goes downstairs.

"I'm really happy that you Came Bella, We never get to hang out." Care said wrapping her arm around me.

"Yea know I don't really hang out with any of you guys. I be so busy with my own problems, but I'm happy that I helped you with yours." I poked her nose and smiled.

"Thank you for that, the way you killed them and made the rest pass out was sooo bad ass." She laughed and I kissed her forehead.

"I'll always be here for you Caroline, I'm only one call away." I smiled and felt Bonnie arm wrap around me from behind and I smiled more. "Good Morning Bon Bon."

"Good Morning Ladies, last night was the best but, it's time to get up and find ways to stop Klaus." She sighed loudly.

"Do you guys think he's hot?" I asked biting my lip.

"Really Bella? He wants to kill Elena and probably others and you wanna know if he's hot?" Bonnie laughed out.

"She does have a point Bonnie, I mean think about it none of us trust Elijah and he's hot." Care said laughing causing me to laugh.

"Speaking of Elijah, I think he likes me." I said.

"WHAT!!?" Bonnie and Caroline screams at the same time, shocked and surprised.

"Shhhhhhhhh!!!!" I covered their mouth, "Elena has been in my business lately. And  when it comes to me and him she asks way to many questions. I trust you both more so you can't tell anyone, especially not her or she'll tell my brothers and they'll try something stupid." They both nodded their heads letting me know that they understood, so I moved my hands."Thank you."

"So how long have this been going on!" Care said sitting up in the bed.

"Not long, We barley see each other because of this Klaus mess, But when we do it's amazing. He's so sweet,and nice, and we almost....kissed."

"OMG!" They both screamed at the same time once again.

"Shhhhhhhhh!!!" I covered their mouths and laughed as they moved my hand.

"I don't trust him, but you guys are soo cute together." Bonnie squealing and jumping in the bed excitedly.

"Well thank you I guess, but I don't think he wants to cause harm to any of us. He wants to help us kill Klaus, he seems like he really wants that, but everyone keeps giving him reasons not to trust us." I said getting up and going into Caroline's bathroom to change and freshen up.