🦋37. One big Lie🦋

{Re~edited 8/27/21}

I woke up to hard chest. when I opened my eyes Nik  was actually still in bed. I did a happy dance in my head and cuddled him more. He must've felt me awake because he pulled me closer into his chest. It felt so nice and relaxing waking up in his arms. If he wasn't so paranoid about people actually wanted him dead, we could wake up like this forever.

"Good morning love." He kisses my forehead and rubs my back. "How did you sleep?"

"Amazing, because you're still in bed." I smile and look up at him. He goes to kiss me but I stop him. "Gross no I have morning breath and so do you."  He groans and we both get out of bed and head in the bathroom and starts getting ready for our day. {Outfit above}

When we make our way downstairs he goes and sits on the couch and starts sketching. Kol was sitting in a chair across from him looking bored out of his mind. I walk to the couch and sit beside Nik. "Well good morning to you also Kol." I said with a playful glare.

"Good morning darling, sorry I'm just extremely bored." He groans and sits up.

"I can see that." I smile at him then look over to Klaus he was looking up at me then looking back down. "Are you sketching me?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart, now keep still." He continues to sketch and I look towards the door as Rebekah enters the living room.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl!" He stands before her and blocks her way.

"Get out of my way, Kol." She snarled and glared at her older brother. {Yes Kol is older than Rebekah}

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" He looks up at her and smirks.

"Oh my god you slept with Matt!? "I asked as I quickly sat up, but Nik quickly pushes me back and continues to sketch me. I glare him and sends me a smirk.

She playfully roll her eyes at me then glares back at Kol. "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She hissed and Klaus grins.

"Don't start, Nik!" She said as she pushed Kol out of the way.

"Keeping up with The Mikaelson's episode 2." I mumbled and Rebekah threw a pillow at me and I smirked.

"I didn't say anything." He glanced up at his sister then continued to sketch me.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Kol said acting like a child.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Nik said still not paying his siblings no mind.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart." He looks at his brother and pouts.

"Aweee look at that face." I smack Klaus arm and glare at him. "Take him out."

He rolls his eyes and groan. "Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." He stands up and holds out his hand. "Are you coming love?"

I look at Kol and he winks at me then I look back at Klaus. "No, but I'll meet you guys there."

"Fine then." He leans down and kisses me. "Always."

"And Forever." I smile and he heads towards the door.

"My turn." Kol leans down and I squeal. Nik quickly grabs him by his shirt and pulls him towards the door.

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in." Bexs yells out.

"Just like you, Bekah." Rebekah throws her shoe at Kol and he dodges it as him and Klaus leaves the room.