🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

I woke up and got dressed {Outfit above} thinking that today will be better than yesterday, boy was I wrong. Let me tell you what happened, I found out that Klaus is not only a vampire but he's half werewolf, which got me thinking, if he's half vampire half wolf, couldn't he heal another vampire with his blood if they got bit by a wolf? Just wondering.

Alaric is back now, and Klaus is somewhere walking about in his own body. I wonder what he looks like, Will he have brown hair and brown eyes like Elijah? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Damon gave Elena his blood. If she dies during the sacrifice, which is tonight by the way, she'll come back a vampire, Great. I was so mad when he did that. That's taking away her free will. Elena wouldn't survive a month as a vampire, she can barely survive as a human.

Jenna and Ric made up, I'm happy for them, Stefan took Elena to get away for a while, I haven't heard from Elijah since just morning, I have no idea where Caroline is because she isn't answering her phone, and now I'm sitting here with my excuse of a brother aka Damon, and we're drinking nearly the whole bar at Mystic Grill. My life is very....interesting.

As I'm drinking my 3rd cup of bourbon, Alaric arrives and sits next to Damon. "I'll have what their having." He told Matty blue.

"I screwed up." Damon said sulking in his seat.

"Yeah. Yeah, you did." He takes his drink from Matt then pat Damon's back.

"You idiot." I smacked the back of his head.

"OW! Stop that. This is your 5th time!" He shouts quietly while rubbing his head.

"Shall I make it my 6th?" I smile and down the rest of my bourbon.

"Gentlemen, Annabella, Why so glum?" I heard a nice, sexy British accent. It sounded a lot like mines but, sexier. I turned around slowly in my seat and there stood a tall man with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and nice pink lips. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me and to be honest neither could I. He stands next to us at the bar. Alaric and Damon look at him, and all I can do is stare.

"Ugh. Klaus, I presume?" Damon said rolling his eyes and taking another sip of his drink.

"In the flesh." He then looks at me. "Do you see something you like love?" He smirked at me.

"Wait, Your Klaus?" I look him up and down slowly. The accent, the eyes, the hair, and that god damn smirk. There was only one thing I could think about right now.....Klaus is fucking hot. I have to play this cool HE'S THE ENEMY BELLA. "I don't see much." I turn back around and grab a bottle from behind the bar.

He chuckled to hisself but, I still heard him. Even his chuckles are hot, okay I need to calm myself right now. 

He then looked at Alaric. "Thanks for the loaner, mate." He pats Ric back. Damon gets up looking angry. I grabbed his arm but, He jecks it away.

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" He asked.

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret. Including you Annabella, wouldn't want you to get hurt love." Damon breaks into a smile at the irony of the comment, and I chuckled to myself.

"Ha. Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?" Damon asked with all seriousness.

"You are kidding?" He looks at Alaric then at me. "He is kidding, right?"

"No, not really." Alaric said .

"If you only knew." I sipped my drink and got up and stood next to my brother.