🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*

{Re~Edited 8/22/21}

⚠️*Smut Content Ahead if you don't want to read, Skip. I will Give another Warning when it's about to start.*⚠️

As me and Elijah Left the Grill, He took me back to his place so he could change. I didn't mind keeping on the outfit I was already wearing {Outfit at the top} . I honestly didn't want to leave and go home. Damon was planning on killing Elijah and I don't know what to do. Should I become team Elijah, or remain team Salvatore. Doesn't matter who I choose, someone would end up dead, and I refuse for it to be my brothers, So team Salvatore it is, hopefully Damon succeeds, if not, I'm one dead witch.

Elijah walks out of his bedroom in a new suit. You already know that he look absolutely stunning. The way he cares for me and barely knows me is what I like about him. I've always wanted someone to look at me like that and that's exactly what he's doing. God please don't let him be using me. "Do you see something you like?" He asked, causing me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yes, I've been liking it since I met you." I said, which is true that man is a total babe. "Also nice place, I really needed this drink."

"My pleasure, I'm glad I could get more alone time with you." He walked over and sat down next to me on his couch. "Remember at the Gilbert Residence, you asked me for a favor, and I told you I wanted nothing from you but, loyalty and honesty." Oh no I know exactly where this was going.

"Yes, of course." I said trying not to hold eye contact, but that's when he lifted my head up, making me look into those sexy brown eyes.

"Annabella, is you're brother up to anything tonight?" He asked, holding my hands and rubbing his thumb across my knuckles. Nooo why did you have to ask me, I hate lying. I only do it when it's absolutely necessary.

"No...he's not up to anything, Elijah I give you my word." I said, looking deeply in his eyes. He smiled when I said that. I just lied to him, I just lied to the man who doesn't even want to hurt any of us. All he wants to do is help, and no one is trusting him but me. "Maybe we should get going." I said standing up. "My brother is probably wondering whe—" but before I could finish, his lips smashed against mines. I quickly reacted and my arms flew up behind his neck.

Kissing him was amazing, it was special, I enjoyed every bit of it and I wanted more. Suddenly I shivered as my back made contact with his cold wall, he trailed he fingers slowly behind my thighs, like some type of signal which I quickly caught on to, so I jumped and he caught me as I wrapped my legs around him, He quickly picked me up and vamp speed us to his room.

⚠️*Smut Ahead*⚠️

We finally stopped, both of us out of breath. He looks down at me and smiles. His eyes wandered mines as if he was asking for permission for us to continue. Should I? My brothers would kill me if I sleep with their enemy, but since he's going to die I might at well let him have his way with me. "Yes." I whispered, which gave him an invitation to rip off my top and take off my jeans.

He kissed me again passionately, but roughly. My hands automatically reached for the back of his neck, he lifted me up, causing me to wrap my legs around him more as he pushed me on the bed, crawling between my legs and drowning me in his passionate kisses. He left sloppy kisses on my chest and trailed his mouth to my bra.

We had to rush this because Damon was waiting, so I ripped his suit off, and he did the same with my bra and panties. He started kissing me all over, leaving marks on my neck and breast. A moan escaped my mouth, it felt good, I wanted him and I wanted him right now. "Fuck me Elijah. I need you." I groaned, and he wasted no time dropping his briefs and lining himself up with my entrance.

He grabbed both of my boobs and slammed into me with no hesitation. I groaned and threw my head back. His cock was rock solid and I knew he wanted to also move this along quickly. He pounded in and out of me at a bruising pace. I screamed and swore, loving every sensation he was making me feel. "God Elijah it feels so good!" I moaned out, he wrapped me in his arms and pulled me close to his chest.

"Oh Anna, Fuck." he mumbled in my ear. He was almost there and so was I. I could have lost it when he reached my G-spot, I dug my nails into his back causing him to bleed, but it quickly healed, that upset me, but I was happy he left his marks on me, and at this moment I didn't care who seen them.

"Elijah, don't stop, Fuck, don't stop, I'm about to cum baby!!" I moaned into his ear, he reached one of his hands down and rubbed my clit fast and rough.

"Is this your spot sweetheart?" He asked, but no words came out. I just nodded my head yes, I was a moaning mess under him. As he rubbed my clit, his other hand gripped onto my waist. His head flew back because of the good feeling and my body arched.

"Fuck Elijah I'm cumming!" And just like that I came, and so did he, taking his last few strokes nice and slowly. When he pulled out he lifted me up and cupped my face kissing me lovingly.

"Let's take a quick shower, your brother will be expecting us." He mumbled, with his forehead against mines. I felt amazing, my body was aching in pain but the good kind. He took my hand and we went into the shower. If you thought that was great, Shower sex was even better. Damon is going to kill me.