Chapter 8

Unedited

The jeep screeched with a jerk, sand rolling inside the rim of the monster tires. launching my arms strongly on the dashboard I prevented collision of my forehead with the dashboard. 

"Woah Calm Down Elion, Why in a rush?" dusting the non-existent sand from my clothes I pulled back without awaiting his reply. 

"I really don't think this a good idea." He motioned towards the dark alley ahead of us. Apparently, raves were considered extra illegal here than in states due to the free-flowing drugs and other illegal activities and also because this was a tourist country and economy majorly dependent on tourism.

"And also because of you not allowing me to accompany you in there. And you looking like that, trust me you need me around Senora." I laughed, I legit laughed rolling down on my ass. No matter where girls go and how much this world progresses. People still think they are damsels in distress and need help from saviors.

"What's so funny Aylin." wiping my tears I saw an agitated look framing Elion's face. " Well, the funny thing is you think I would require your help when I am trained in Martial arts, Self defense, and also I am a black belt. If anything then pity those who think of coming near me unnecessarily. So relax and calm down." I patted his still rigid body before resuming my walk towards the alley. Sure it looked scary, but Elion confirmed that it was 500m away from the mouth of the dark entrance well hidden before it opened up to the private beach.

Before entering I turned around to remove the cylindrical bottle in my hand before spraying it in the air to demonstrate Elion, " Besides I carry this one so don't worry about me. Not even green monster can fight pepper spray." I winked before jogging along the way.

Sure after 5 minutes, the alley turned into starry lights with a strong stench of alcohol floating in the air. Bodies sucked together, dancing while rubbing each other off. Nobody seemed to care about their appearances. Girls were dancing with their boobs hanging in the air, only covering the feminine part with a thong. People were sniffing lines of white powder on colored drums. Others were making out with no clothing to hide their primal assets.

A drunk couple passed by me, the boobs of the girl pushing past me making me cringe inwardly. God elion was worried about my clothing when people here were as naked as the day they were born on. But to admit I think I was a little worried now seeing the state of the party ahead.

I mean who wouldn't, imagine the place where I belonged people dressed in exquisite clothes marching while branding their designer clothes off. Nobody in their right state of mind would ever take drugs there and only sip their best champagne to get in most of the deet going around them. Dancing was finest and the most talked about at such parties. The glamour was upped many levels up to read in the tabloids of the theme arranged by different tycoons in their parties. And here in front of me, it was a complete upside world. Maybe demanding Elion to take me to the hottest party was a judgemental lapse. 

Closing my eyes for a second to decide, I thought about this. Well, it isn't as if my parents or anyone is actually aware of me right now, well except elion and he knows nothing about my family background. And well this might be the only time to let loose without thinking much. Who knows I might get lucky. Opening my eyes I pushed my C cup boobs in my B cup dazzling bikini bra I purchased last minute in hurry as I marched forward to search for the bar and have the time of my life.

 Opening my eyes I pushed my C cup boobs in my B cup dazzling bikini bra I purchased last minute in hurry as I marched forward to search for the bar and have the time of my life