Chapter 9

Unedited

Warm lips pressed against my soft ones in a passionate fury. Sucking on my bottom lips, roughly grazing with his lower teeth on my bottom making me hitch a breath with the intensity of fireworks going in my body.

Every touch, every caress of his manly hands on my sensual body was driving me into an abyss of desire. His alluring green eyes bore into my ocean blue, speaking a thousand words a mile but not uttering a single syllable. It felt more than carnal desire. More than the lust for warm bodies.

"Ace, Oh God Aceee" I moaned, a voice so foreign to my own ears as his hands explored my back, dangerously close to my bra. I wanted him to remove it. Wanting to feel his rough hands on my body, exploring every nook every curve, alleviating me to orgasmic heights. I felt like a siren with the thoughts running in my head. I wanted him to remove every inch of clothings on my body. 

" Miss Aylin, Are you in there?"a voice whispered.

He pulled me up, my body smashing into his in the momentum, pasting small delicate kisses on my neck, I arched my back more to give him access to my soft spot. The moment he latched on to the soft spot I Moaned writhing in his hold wildly. Wanting to pull free at the sensation whilst simultaneously also needing his body for the exquisite warmth he provided.

"MS AYLIN" Someone was shaking my hands from back pulling me out from the warm wrap I was in. 

"Are you...Are you dreaming about me, Ms. Aylin?" a voice so strikingly similar to the man of my sensual dream, pulled me out of my reverie. I sprung out of my sleeping state, in shock widely searching for the source of the voice.

The first thing that registered in my muddy brain was the unknown place, not the cottage hut. A moment of panic appeared on my face at the new place.

"Relax Ms. Aylin, You are safe and in my house. Please don't panic." On reflex, I turned to my right to see Ace standing near the headrest with his hands in the air motioning surrender.

"But? How?" I spoke baring my complete confusion in the current situation.

He finally moved ahead chuckling from his surrendered position towards the bedside. Taking the pill from the bedside he handed me a glass of water. " Your question requires a detailed answer, so for now let's get you to rest for some time as I think you still have some drug effect left in your eyes." 

"Drug? What drug? What are you talking about? How come I am not back in my cottage? Where is elion?" breathing heaving I spoke too fast hyperventilating. Getting off the bed I saw around the room for any signs of Elion or my phone.

"Relax, Let me explain everything to you." He stopped me from moving frantically to make sense of the situation. If my parents ever got a whiff about my rendezvous, they might lock me up permanently in a Rapunzel castle.

Pushing me slightly he made me sit down on the edge of the bed. " See it's no big deal okay? I just happen to pass by the party with my friend and I saw you there. And you looked a little dizzy so I thought to bring you back to my place as it was quite late to contact your attendee." He reassured me.

"Okay," I nodded, thinking how irresponsible it was of me to go into a party without taking elion with me. Anything could have happened. But when did I take the drug? All I could remember was leaving Elion at the entrance before making my way to the party. Getting overprotective parents have rendered me redundant in the outside world.

"You should freshen up and I will ask my cook to prepare some food for you and I will also call up Elion so he can come to pick you up."  he spoke leaving the room.