Chapter 50

UNEDITED (lots of loop holes, I hope to fix them in future for now bear with me)

2 Weeks later.

Aylin was completely healed, her injury a marring line now smaller on her forehead barely visible. She said she didn't know the intruder who attacked her, only that she had seen her somewhere. She was pissed but once she didn't feel the hate for Aiden. Which was clear as now Aiden had donned the cap of caregiver for Aylin. He would feed her with his hands even though she was completely fine to eat with her own.

The maids narrating the ordeal of Aiden when he had seen Aylin unconscious made her heart soften a little more towards Aiden, as she could see the nurtured heart he was transforming into. Her child was safe but the anger she felt when the officials questioned her could be seen as her veins popped every time she narrated the appearance of the lady.

Except by now the whole family knew who she was. And Ava was going to pay for it, Aiden didn't wanted to stress Aylin with the info of his ex attacking her because of Aiden. He wanted to inform her himself. 

"We know who she is." Madre spoke from beside Aylin as Aiden was picking flowers from the nursery to make a tiara for Aylin, though Aylin chided him for maker her feel like a small girl but he insisted.

"What? Who?" All attention was on Madre, as she looked at her fingers. she knew she had to do this for her son. She couldn't let him take the heat for something he wasn't even aware of. 

"You know her Aylin very well, you just cant seem to place her in your mind." Madre spoke looking at a very angry Aylin.

"Did you know this?" She asked but Madre couldn't reply to her question as it was affirmative.

"If you knew about it that means everyone knew. Even my parents! Than why didn't you tell me when I was so desperate to know that evil spawn and end her for trying to hurt me with my baby." The anger was exceeding but Aiden was far now to see the changing atmosphere around.

"Exactly for that! the desperation to hurt the person who hurt you. We didn't want to stop but when we told the doctor who she was he didn't want us to inform considering it was long way too go before you got healed." Madre spoke hoping Aylin would understand it was for her betterment.

"Who was it?" Aylin wasn't looking at Madre anymore as she stared at her fingers on her lap. She could understand the reason very well.

"Ava Agosti, daughter of competitor to both of our empire and the girl I was getting married to save my business after our famous scandal." The sentence was detailed as the voice belonged to Aiden who now had the tiara in his hand but his expressions were solemn.

"She hurt me because I am your wife?" Aylin asked with dismay in her emotions.

"She did. And she will never ever make this mistake of hurting an innocent and risking a life of a child. That I can promise." Aiden spoke. 

Aylin stood parallel to Aiden, " Why didn't you let the officers handle this. They asked me hundreds of time Aiden, yet you didn't speak a word to them?" The question was valid for her.

"You are not a novice anymore Aylin in the business world. So you do Know Mr Agosti, he is riding on success not from 5 or 10 or 15 years but a whole of 50 years. His success is not only steady but stronger with every consecutive years. If we would have informed officers about Ava, you think they would have kept her in holding even for a day? Do you know what he can do?" Aiden wanted Ava to understand why he didn't do what she wanted yet.

"I wish she would have thought before hurting me. Because if she hates me for being your wife I still would understand her emotions but not thinking twice before causing me harm seeing I am with your child? This makes me wonder she wanted me to miscarry!" Aylin was hyperventilating by now.

"Calm down Aylin." Aiden moved forward hugging her after so long without her permission as she couldn't overcome the fact that someone wanted to kill her baby because of her alliance with Aiden.

"Leave her to me Aylin. I will see to it she thinks thousand times before even hurting someone because she couldn't get what she wanted for the first time in her life." Madre motioned for Aiden to hand Aylin towards her as he slowly pulled himself apart from her allowing her to be engulfed by Madre's hug.

"Madre, get ready for the party..." Aiden spoke keeping the tiara on the bench as he walked to finally rechecking the final steps to his plans of the party tonight.

#############################

4 days ago.

"You need to do something Aiden, She came after famiglia Caro." Madre was furious and everyday she saw Aylin she couldn't contain her Italian blood rebelling against her sanity.

Without replying to her I removed my phone dialing Ava as I saw a sleeping Aylin, as her chest had to be bandaged due to the burn, though not severe was enough to hurt her skin with water boils.

Within a single ring she received, "Aiden, Oh my god, I knew you would call me. My love is too strong and the reiki I did recently, I knew it would ward off all the evil energy around us!" The phone was on speaker as I saw my mothers expression change to rigid.

"Oh my sweetheart, You understand me so nicely. You know what? I am sorry I was wrong. I should have understood we are really a power couple and we should be together now away." I spoke with a stoic face and emotions watching Aylin as her breathing was at normal pace. Her face at peace and I would make sure nobody can put it otherwise or I would destroy them as I would do to ava.

"Really!! You think so too!! Oh my god baby I cant believe. I underestimated my love." Her voice rose shrills with happiness. Only if I could mirror the same.

"I underestimated a lot of things too Ava, specially you. I wish I could see it before but yeah what can I say better late than never right?"

"Yes!! I am going to tell my father about this. He is going to drag the biggest deal for you. You just wait and watch." I smiled finally in the entire duration of the call. The moment I was waiting for!

"Really Ava, How about we have a party this Friday night at my estate, for us, to show the world we are together." I baited her, knowing the answer very well.

"Yes!!Yes of course yes. I am going to tell dad right now. You sure you don't want to marry me directly Aiden...." She paused as I didn't reply to her stupid notion, this thick brained women doesn't realize when I say I am married yet wouldn't think twice before proposing the same.

"Hahaha..Oh Baby I was joking. Our marriage will be grand. You know" She suddenly continued laughing loudly, as i reduced the volume of the speaker phone as Madre squinted her eyes trying to close her years to avoid the voice. I looked over Aylin to see her still sleeping.

"You are going to get a little gift from me Ava. I hope you like it." I dropped a message for Anthony to send the costliest diamond studs in can find in the shortest time and gift wrap it to Ava.

"Aiden, I wish I could run and come to meet you. I missed you." her voice lowered as her emotions were getting raw.

Without wanting to waste my time with her and get affected by her I decided to end the charade, "We will only in 4 days sweetheart, Give me time to give you the best surprise of your life in this party." she hmmed not yet convinced.

"Love you Aiden." she spoke dejectedly not getting the way she wanted. I wouldn't even see her face without exploding on her so it was better the way it was right now.

"Same baby same."

########################################################################

Gracias Lovelies 

Hope you enjoyed!!!

If you did than make sure to follow me!!