Chapter 30

UNEDITED (There will be so many mistakes, I have no time to edit or even re read, ignore please)

The ride back home was as empty as the ride to his office was, the chauffeur maintaining the pin drop silence as we began our drive back home, my mind not in sync with the silence prevailing in the car. The word 'home' resonating my mind like echoes coming back in waves, So strange yet it didn't feel awkward calling it in my head. I guess humans get accustomed to change in any form.

The car stopped at the entrance like morning, the only difference was the sun which was behind the curtain of clouds, setting the onset of dark rays, as I stepped out I did a full view around the entrance, to see if anyone was lurking in the surroundings as the morning media humiliation was still a fresh wound.

"Ma'am sir has given strict restrictions for you to wait in the villa for him, and not step out for any work, anything you need you might ask me for today as other servants have been given off, I will be happy to oblige." I looked at the chauffeur knowing full well he wouldn't let me leave if that demon had given him any restrictions.

"Whatever, it's fine. I just wanted food but I don't think I can stomach it anyways, so yeah I need nothing." I bit my tongue to stop more blabbering as I walked inside the waiting entrance of ghost Villa, the perfect nickname for such an enormous place with no people.

Opening the door with great difficulty I realised how much importance our workers deserved, even opening the door required so much efforts but we never realise because having so many people work under you makes you forget the efforts required for even basic work.

As I stepped inside, I saw a silhouette, standing at the far corner of the verandah, alerting my senses. Who can enter the devils lair which was so staunchly guarded?

" You have to be kidding me Aylin Dorothy William, thinking you can humiliate me by marrying my arch rival?." His voice causing goosebumps and my heart racing in fear.
*********************************
Aiden pov

The live screen recording in front of me was boiling my blood, shooting my anger to whole another level. As the anger increased making me hate everything around me more then ever.

"Why the fuck would you do that Aylin, do you think I am so stupid ???" I questioned loudly to the empty room as the video progressed knowing full well how pissed off I was, I could feel the anger clawing within my walls.

Crushing the crystal against the wall I let my anger roll off over materialistic things, breaking few more of them. It was already dark outside which meant the office was getting empty faster now. I gave my employees the freedom they needed to work allowing them to leave and prevent late working.

A strong knock sounded on the door, " I am busy." I shouted as I could no longer move my eyes away from the camera recordings playing on my screen,all the screens showed different parts of my house. One I desperately looked in for.

"Aye Mate, are you okay" a distant male voice whispered near me as the glass in my grip broke with the insane pressure I applied watching the screen ahead of me.

I could feel the pain before feeling the red hot liquid pass through my palm and fingers. Surroundings hazy as my anger was shooting my blood pressure. I felt a hand pushing me back as I fell on a soft cushion.

"Aiden.....Aiden......Aiden......" the voice was familiar but my mind didn't care. All I could see was her face, her betraying face infront of my eyes.

"What the fuck mate, what has gotten into you." The sentence making me snap out of my vision as I focused on the man who stood infront of me with mixed emotions adorning his features.