Chapter 42

UNEDITED

🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️🥳🥳🥳 Birthday girl @Aurora_K_03

This one is for you. Happy birthday....Best wishes..ENJOY

FOLLOW ME TO MOTIVATE ME TO UPDATE MORE!!!!

Is the powerful person Aiden? I don't want to do what happened to me! Blame someone because I have nothing better to do. And then ruin their lives just because I can. This wasn't me.

Who must have helped Alan terry? Surely it would not be Aiden? I don't peg him as a philanthropist. But what if he helped Alan to use Nikki? But Nikki wouldn't do that to me? Would she?

The car stopped at the door, and I signed heavily knowing for now I could only confront Aiden. That was my only option. If that meant talking to him then I would do that for Nikki and for my own peace of mind.

Picking up my Birkin I stepped out of the car, tiredness visible on my face, I am glad I didn't plan to meet for dinner tonight with madre. I couldn't deal with the exertion. The work felt nonending in the office and my father was a fire-breather when it came to working under him. He never compromised and worked till his last limb. Me I never was used to this.

My body screamed in pain and muscle soreness as I stood outside the gate. Bending down I removed my block heels from both feet, not caring I was still outside. I didn't want to walk another foot in those Louboutins, and the foyer alone was way too long that it took me 5 minutes to cross the path.

Shit!! What if this is about my pregnancy! Jesus, I have not taken that part of my life into consideration. What if my body is getting extra tired due to all the hormonal changes I am going through? But I had no other option of hiding was what I intended to do!

Entering the main hall I walked up the stairs as the pain in my lower calf intensified. I need a warm bath to relax my muscles but not before the impending confrontation.

Keeping the bag and the heels, I slipped my feet into the comfy LV slippers as the cushion caressed my tired feet' surface.

Marching back to the door I opened it as I stepped out. Can I face him again after his caveman act in the garden? He acted like a jealous husband who was deeply in love with his wife, only he wasn't a loving husband or a husband at all.

Avoiding rethinking my decision of confronting him I marched forward towards his room, knocking wildly on his bedroom door, expecting him to open up with every resounding knock as my anger kept increasing with the adrenaline rush.

Realizing he wasn't answering the door, I switched the door knob half expecting it to open, and to my surprise it did! The door was unlocked. Feeling courageous I stepped inside, taking the view of the room, it was the same, the same as the night he changed me forever. Holding my belly I rubbed softly, gaining the courage I needed to face the devil with my unborn baby.

The act was so heinous but yet the baby made me feel stronger than ever, so strong that I didn't mind stepping into the devil's lair.

"Aylin.......Aylin........."

"Huh...what?"

He stood there, his body on display as water dripped his body, a towel wrapped around his waist, the steam coming off the open bathroom.

"Did you want something?" He looked nervous, frankly an unusual look on Aiden, yes for ace's nervousness looked cute but with Aiden, he was most monstrous than anything else.

"Why didn't you open the door? I was knocking for half-hour." Ok, I was exaggerating but even with so much hate there was no denying he was an extremely fine specimen of supreme sex.