Chapter 14

Unedited

A knock on my cabin woke me up from my slumber. "Come in" I muttered sloppily checking my smartwatch to see it was 4.00 am. "Aiden, Get up dude we are landing in 10,"  Mark spoke groggily in his sleeping voice. I watched the early sun rays peeking through the window of the plane hearing a small click signaling marks exit. It was sight a to behold. I barely got a few hours of sleep and I guess hearing Mark's voice he got lesser than mine. Sleep was long gone after my last thought about Aylin. I hated she was coming on me and that meant I had less time complete my plan. Removing my phone I clicked a picture of the still orange hues clearing up the sky, saving it in my folder with other pictures which I kept clicking time and again when I found something interesting. Nobody had seen it and nobody will ever. It was one part of me I liked to keep private from everyone other than myself.

 It was one part of me I liked to keep private from everyone other than myself

*********************************************************************

Entering the private villa I met Nadia walking towards me smiling charmingly. Looks like she got the memo about my arrival. 

"Oh my god handsome, This is a pleasant surprise." I internally cringed hearing her endearment. Like I said I am an asshole but girls literally clinging to me knowing fully how I was going to treat them the minute we are done fucking. 

" You are looking beautiful as usual Nadia." I embraced her sideways. " How is she?" I asked trying to untangle her from me. But instead, she took it as a sign to embrace me full-on crushing her chest slightly up mine making me uncomfortable. She was Seira's best friend and completely off-limit so much that she was like another sister to me. 

"Can we go to her? I mean is she sleeping or awake? I am very anxious right now Nadia. I need to meet my sister." I shrugged her politely walking ahead of her. Mark was already in the company setting up the meet with Peiro Agosti. I had already texted Ava to come up with her douche of a father. I was going to finalize the deal today itself. I had to fucking fly thousand of miles just to seal this deal. So much preparation went into it. Last-minute changes in Aylins itinerary. I had to ship her off for a 2-day yoga retreat. Convincing her was really difficult. I could see her hesitation but I had no other option left. Just to fucking come here for that slut Ava. I am done taking threats from that bloodsucker.

Three nurses walked by us. "Where is Dr. Allen," I questioned moving to the side letting them pass by. "He is checking up on her. You just came in the time of her routine check-up." We walked up to her bedroom just in time to see Dr. Allen walking out of Seria's bedroom.

" Dr. Allen, How is she?" I questioned hastily.

"I am sorry Mr. Aiden. There's no progress in her case. We are trying the new treatment on her We are expecting results in 4 to 8 weeks." My face contorted in anger. I pushed past him walking towards her door. 

Walking into the room I freeze the umptieth time. She hasn't moved. She never does. Watching the tall glass window looking at the tress and the passageway of the villa. Like she was waiting for someone. And I knew who. That Asshole Jordan. 

"Brother you need to let me go to him

"Brother you need to let me go to him." She spoke softly without turning back still watching the trees. 

"I cant. You have to understand he did that. He spilled that footage to the media. You need to forget him, baby girl. You need to get out of it. You are lacking in your basic cognitive functioning. The doctors are trying but you need to try too. This cant go on." I begged tears spilling through my eyes spoiling my suit. I loved my sister to death. Her pain was hurting me more than anything ever did in my whole life. 

"I cant Aiden. You are wrong. He can never hurt me. He loves me." She spoke still with body posture straight not peeking a glance at me once.

"What about us?Our love? Do we mean nothing. Dad, Me or even Madre Seira? Your mother hasn't slept a night peacefully since you stopped living your life. Since you stopped smiling." What has he done to my baby sister. She was a flower always bright but not he reduced her to nothing. Absolutely nothing. A mannequin.

She didn't reply. I knew she was done talking. If I stood in front of her for hours she wouldn't speak. She was like this from the moment the video leaked. I strangle her but she would be still. That was the reason we offered nadia the job to take care of her while hiding this information from the media. The paps will have a blast day spreading this news. 

Moving forward I kissed on the crown of her hair while hugging her fragile body from the back. She looked paler every time I visited her. The worry etching in my mind like a stone. I turned around dropping my mother a message to meet me in the company as I had no time to visit home. We needed a new strategy to help my sister. the rate she was going on I doubt she will ever heal no matter how many treatments the doctor tried.

I pushed open the door before turning to give a last glance at my sister sitting like a statue and wiping my tears with my palm. Nadia was standing way closer to the door when I opened making her slip in front of my eyes. I pulled her close to me to prevent her from landing on the hard floor. She looked mesmerized making me realize my mistake of saving her. She probably thinks she has a chance with me. Like never. I pulled back in a jiffy at a speed impossible to human while walking my way towards the door.

"I am sorry Nadia. I cant wait any longer. But I will call you in a day or two to discuss my sister. Meanwhile please don't forget to send her video clip every day." I walked out the front door removing my phone while checking my messages.

There were two pop-ups. One from Mark saying the meeting was set and the other from Madre confirming her visit for dinner at the office. I clicked the power button on my phone while sliding it back into my pocket.

"Oh, I thought you will be having dinner with us today," Nadia spoke from behind making me turn towards her. A chauffer pulling the door open for me to slide in my car.

"Not today but will try for next time," I spoke sliding in the waiting car not waiting for her reply. Her face was also scrunched up in irritation at my answer. My sister never ate with her hands so there was no point in dinner with them. And Nadia was just trying to spend some time with me.

The car started moving ahead. I closed my eyes once more before opening with new vengeance in my heart and mind both. If that Ass Jordan could fuck up my sister to that point where she was just a ghost of a body then he has another thing coming with his sister. I don't care if she was bloody innocent. His entire family has to pay like ours did. I realized how important this trip was. Though it was a hassle but it helped me with my avouchment for why I was doing what I was going to.

*******************

Gracias Lovelies

Here another one to make up for the gap..............................................

If you like then don't forget to vote

And like follow me guys!!!!!!Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Show some writers support..