Chapter 1

Unedited

My world, well my world was a big one. Not because my family, No because my world didn't only consist my brother and parents but also the innumerable socialites and followers I had. My life revolved around people. their choices affected my parents most than mine ever did. 

I was the trophy daughter, Which was quite opposite to my beloved brother. He was wild animal. A predator who couldn't be controlled or caged. Even by my parents. It was my mother who was the cause for the entire mess. Being the first heir he was given everything he wished for and also things which he didn't wish for. And after a time it became his habits.

Don't get me wrong. He occupied my heart. He loved me and so did I but he wasn't exactly loved by outsiders or tabloids anymore. Tabloids beelined him every chance they got to spew out all the poison they could even if he did it or not.

"Sweet heart, Are you done packing." My mother crossed my room to check my now open suitcase. She started rummaging to see if I had put the list she had given me. Smiling internally i went behind her back hugging her neck.

 "Yes Mom. You know I am like you. I always pay heed to you." I went ahead checking my small travel bag to see if my passport and tickets were intact. 

Well the thing about this trip was, It was a special treat from my parents to me. Not a treat but kind of a barter system. So being the social princess I was, I never even went for camping as I was home schooled till my Business degree from Massachusetts Institute technology, Cambridge. That was the only time I was allowed to leave my parents but to compensate with that they gave me the princess treatment by tucking with 10 Bodyguard. And also Ms Elsa.

Well Ms Elsa, was too great to be missed. She has been accompanying me for almost 10 years. A snitch for my parents. She was my Guidance/ Teacher/Counselor/ Whatever and mainly by her profession Social Etiquette Teacher. She had accompanied me when I first was about to apply for a beauty pageant. Which I won but she tagged along and till this day my father continuous to hire her for all the parties and gathering I attend. Which is mostly all the time.

"Oh Mom, this reminds me. I don't think we need Ms Elsa for a month now atleast." I zipped my bag putting on the Queen size bed, Turning around, while smiling at my mother. 

"She will be gone tomorrow, you know we are aware about your certain liking towards her." My father entered my room, walking towards my mother who was sitting on the grand chair, perched upon the plush leather like a queen she was. they both looked picture perfect. And in their life they were happy too, their love for each other was too strong. And I wished for same some day.

"Isnt Jordan coming back today, Daddy? I questioned my father who was by now engrossed in his phone." My brother was the prodigal son, The one who was to be tamed and trained for our family business. My father was the steel magnet. My training with him started the minute Jordan was given the last stroke and I was soon going to join my father with his company.

"Yes Dear, Actually he should be here any minute." My dad had perked up hearing his sons name but it was my mom who answered me. She couldn't control her excitement to see her son after 6 Months. But my dad he still wasn't over with the incident that happened in my birthday party. It was 23rd birthday and well i wanted a simple party with no one but my parents and brother. An intimate affair with dinner and some family time with cake cutting. But my father had another plans. He wanted a big event gala to announce his new alliance with the Rafaele Industries , and my betrothed with their heir Luke King. So in exchange I asked for one thing my parents would not allow me. An alone trip to Caribbean's without the 10 bodyguards and well Ms elsa. It was the toughest thing and the only think I could ask for ruining my birthday party. they were both shocked with my request and tried to trade it for an private Island in Fiji as a birthday gift but it wasnt anything they could trade with. My Freedom.