Chapter 56

UNEDITED

In the garden of possibilities, the rarest flowers are often guarded by thorns, and the heart must learn to admire their beauty from afar.

****************************************************************************

Ava sat the entire plane right, hissing at everyone except Aiden. Her tolerance towards him was mountainous. Aiden didn't need to bind her and Madre wouldn't allow a girl to be treated anything less in front of her.

Her point was simple, the only thing Ava could do thousands of feet above was open the plane door kill herself and us. Which everyone was pretty sure Ava wasn't the kind of person to hurt herself so we were safe.

After landing the airplane doors opened revealing the private airstrip, filled with guards, 1/4 belonging to Aiden while the rest for the princess who was travelling with us.

You got that right! Her father had army waiting for her as if we were going to hurt her. Why wait till we land when we could do that on the plane. But the power the display of man exuded was threatening.

We departed as I sat with Aiden in the car driving towards Hollywood mansion. We decided the best option for all was to stick together. New Jersey wasn't a lawless land where Mr Agosti could do anything he wished to do so, yet his power couldn't be underestimated and he shows us very good sample just few hours back.

"Why are you here." Aiden showed a solemn expression as his eyes were looking out of the window.

"What do you mean? As in why am I still going with you to Hollywood mansion?" I queried looking for signs of dejection. It was more of what I saw throughout the plane ride. As if he blamed himself for samy. And somehow everybody in Hollywood family and Williams too trusted him on this, on his words that he wouldn't abandon a girl with his child. There had to be something erratic we couldn't put pin to. He could have just left me after I conceived as I solely wanted to never see his face, he would have been free of me but all he wanted was to support me even it meant he supported his child however as I wished him to. This not only instilled a trust in my heart regarding him but more so every time I saw Madre and her upbringing in me he couldn't be the reason for that lifeless girl lying on the hospital bed.

"You didn't go with Madre in the other car. I raped you Aylin. I don't accept any excuse of being drugged or being under influence. I raped you. Maybe Duke is right. What if samy had my child." Every word was pained, his words held pauses in between as he contemplated his next sentence.

"So you are saying that you remember her coming to you and telling you about her pregnancy and yet you rejected her? You told her to die? You promised her marriage?" I had a stoic face, making sure he could not see any emotion passive or active.

"Aylin...." He stopped as my word whispered softly through his mouth, he turned towards the window as guilt coated his features.

Moving my hands I pressed on his hand which rested on his right leg, "be honest." I urged encouraging him to open up though I knew the answer to it myself.

"Never... never." I he turned facing me letting me see his brutal honestly, his vulnerability.

"I am not proud of what I was during my college, I banged everything that moved, but I never gave any false promises to anyone! How could I ? Most of the day were spend in wild parties, smoking was just too easy flowing in our groups. I was rich, not just rich filthy rich. My mother had lost her husband, I lost my father, thinks kept spiralling. I didn't even know what I was doing. But I knew commitment was out of option. And I never never got anyone pregnant. Most of the girls were wanted me for my money." He finished letting me absorb his words.

"Money??" I questioned quizzed.

"What I mean by money is! My status the family money and luxury. Somewhere all the girls I was with were with someone else also at the same time. They wouldn't have wanted me their husband. I was a man whore and I would have would died if not for Madre."

His word 'died' increased my heartbeat, I wouldn't have wanted him to die. Why? Did I really love this strong yet vulnerable man? Strong yet soft?

"I know what you are thinking." He motioned his head side to side motioning yes. He knew what I wanted to know.

"I overdosed twice. It was Madre who finally found me nearly dead when she took me to rehab. Lot of things happened. It was the darkest phase or so what I thought until you know what I did with you and all this mess!"

"You don't have to beat it. It's my decision to decide if I forgive you or no and as for the first question about me being with you. I have decided to give this a chance. I know this isn't the right now and we all are stressed. But now that I know who was the key perpetrator in this whole mess. I feel I can't lag onto my past, the one where my life was a mess. I can't forgive you and honestly I don't even know how much time it will take for me to completely forget about it but I won't let Duke succeed ruining our life, or Peirre family for that matter." I exhaled waiting for his reaction. Yet he wouldn't see me.

"Aiden, please........" my words got interrupted mid way as the door opened. Crossed mentally that I didn't realise we reached I saw the door on my side opened by the chauffeur.

"Aylin." Aiden's was stopped me mid way as my I turned my face.

"You didn't deserve any of this. And you don't need me to move on with your life. You are the strongest woman I have seen after Madre," he paused laughing his eyes shining with a memory that made him laugh while my lips stretched seeing him happy.

"Actually you are same like her. You both know how to teach a spoiled and ruined brat like to fall on your feet with nothing but love for you guys. Thank you Aylin, for coming in my life, for loving me so much, for standing beside me even after I have been nothing but a monster to you. You deserve better."
He smiled as he tapped on the seat ahead motioning the driver.

The chauffeur helped me outside as my face still was towards Aiden, I wanted to tell him I wanted him even if he thought he didn't deserve me or the world thought so. I didn't care what the world would say to me that I chose a person who raped me. I wouldn't hate him if my heart rejected the idea of hating him. I wouldn't reject him just because the people around me would Shame me for living with my rapist.

It wasn't Stockholm's that I wanted him. I loved him
way before and way too much!
I wanted to be with him today at present because I loved him. He made me happy, his repentance never stops and it makes me happy to see he still wants to make up and he is ready to do so until I don't stop him.

I entered the house as I saw Madre along with mark Seira and Jordan. As my parents also stood beside them.

"Where is Aiden?" Mark questioned.

"He just didn't get down of the car. I thought he went to finish something. Why mark is something wrong."

Mark didn't answer as he waited to reply before he watched Madre and they shared a look before he looked at me replying, " probably you are right. I will follow him."

"Oh" was all I said as the doomsday feeling creeped in my heart. Was this the last encounter with him? Did he go somewhere driving me to safety. But where?

######################
Gracias lovelies
❤️