Chapter 16

Unedited

"Take off your dress, I said while leaning against the glass pane while standing with my legs spread.

"Wait, what baby?" "Dad is standing right outside the door." Ava's expression indicated that she was uncomfortable.

"Are you planning to marry me?" You're going to propose to me. Do you want to break our alliance by disobeying me so soon?" I made fun of her. I was taking pleasure in her humiliation. I was quite aware that I was being nasty. But I was having a blast.

"Let's do this at your place, baby. I'd be delighted to carry out my wifely obligations." She swiveled around in her chair, sucking her crimson bottom lips as she stood up.

"Stop and wait right there. You are not my wife, for starters, and this...." "This is a business arrangement, not a marriage," I said, motioning between us. She remained motionless in front of me, pallid.

"So, as I said, strip or get the fuck out of my face, and I'll tell your father to extend the marriage for another two years," I mockingly said.

"Aiden, my father is signing your documents outside; he'll be here in a minute." This was the first time her eyes were misted, and I had no idea such a heartless harlot could feel anything.

After the act she did on me with her father this morning, there was no way I was letting her go without teaching her a lesson. She will first learn her position, then her father. It will be all handled on time. In my brain, I was gloating evilly.

While she awaited my response, which she soon realized would not come, she began to undress.

She was bare in front of me in a matter of seconds, and she wasn't wearing much, to begin with. I stalked towards her, circling her like a predator, with a deliberate stride. standing behind her back I pulled her hair arching her neck painfully.

" Aaahhhhh baby, you are hurting me." Her eyes were spilling tears continuously at this point. I wish I didn't have to care for her. I, on the other hand, felt no remorse at all.

"Now swallow your fucking voice." My ears were hurting from her shrill. she went completely silent."Ava, don't ever play with me again. Because take my word for it, I will torture you for the rest of your life." She'mphed' a little, as if she were attempting to nod her head.

I snagged her full-mounted breasts in my palm, snaking my arms around her front, and crushed them. "When you're questioned, sub, speak from your mouth," I whispered directly into her ear in a high-pitched voice. For months, Ava had been my subordinate. My rules were obvious to her.

"Yes, Sir, Please accept my apologies." She eventually muttered something.I stroked her breast softly, reducing her anguish as I let go of my grip on her breast. "How do you deal with it when you abuse your dirty mouth?" I continued to massage her while speaking."Punish my mouth and please my master," says the narrator.

"That's great; now get to work. fast. I believe everyone in the office, even your father, is aware of what we've been up to." I pushed her away from me by removing my hand from her hair.She proceeded towards her handbag, which was set on my enormous black oak table, her head bowed. Small sandpaper is being removed. She yanked her tongue out of her mouth and rubbed it violently.

Her anguish was obvious in her eyes. But this was the best she could hope for after going through the worst with me.

Her tongue was raw, and her tears were streaming down her cheeks at breakneck speed."Stop," I commanded. Moving on, I sat in the same spot she had sat at our previous meeting, mocking me with her power over me in the agreement.

"Come here." She walked towards me with the sandpaper in her bag, her bare body doing nothing to me for the first time in months. I knew I wasn't interested in her any longer. I longed for, no, yearned for someone else.

"Kneel," I said as she kneeled in front of me, still looking down. "Wasn't this the very spot where you sat using your power?" I made another snide remark about her.

"Please, your master," I said. She hurriedly began working on my belt after hearing those remarks.The phone next to me rang, signaling a message from Mark. I flicked up my phone to view Mark's message without stopping her struggle to open my belt. His messages were always brief and to the point, making it easy for me to read them.

'Luke is waiting up,' stated the note. Please hurry up. I'll handle your other meetings. p.s. Mr. Agosti is enraged outside, and the entire floor heard you.

After considerable work, ava eventually freed my dick in her hands, and I glanced down at her. Her touch has had no effect on my member.

"Look at my face" I help her chin pulling her face up.

"If you try to outplay me one more time, I won't be so forgiving next time. Get up and leave now." I zipped up my pants as she fell on her back, appearing bewildered, as I pushed her hard out of my way.

I marched out of my cabin without waiting for her to straighten up before greeting my old buddy and seiras betrothed Luke.

*********************************************************

Gracias Lovelies

Small chap, But show me some love.................................pleaseeeeeeee

Short Q & A

Is Aiden a dom?

A:- Partially. He doesn't like few things like giving someone the power above him which includes anyone kissing him until he initiates, or basically kissing anyone who he fucks... (This will change for you know who!!!!!! or already started)